+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Honeymoon destinations in India

Cool Honeymoon destinations in India

Hi all,

I am getting married in November and planning for honeymoon trip in January for 5-6 days.
    Please suggest some travel packages which includes hotel, food, local site-seeing. You can give me some websites. That would be useful....
    As of now I am thinking of going to Delhi and from there I will go further. Total budget approx. 25K to 35K.

Thanks,
    Sachin

Cool Honymoon destination in India

delhi is best place for Honeymoon and Trvel.The city has much importance in Indian history and incorporates the heritage of several civilizations. Historical monuments are the most popular attractions of the city. There are three World Heritage Sites located here; these are the Red Fort, Qutub Minar and Humayun Tomb. Markets of Delhi are also very popular for the shopping; at these markets tourists can easily get any kind of items by at reasonable rates. Chandni Chowk and Connaught place are the two popular places for shopping in Delhi.

Re: honeymoon destination in india

[QUOTE=Sachin Happy guy;207703]Hi all,

I am getting married in November and planning for honeymoon trip in January for 5-6 days.
    Please suggest some travel packages which includes hotel, food, local site-seeing. You can give me some websites. That would be useful....
    As of now I am thinking of going to Delhi and from there I will go further. Total budget approx. 25K to 35K.

Thanks,
    Sachin[/QUOTE]

you can prefer Kashmir or kullu-manali or shimla. According to me these are best place for honeymoon.

How about ooty or kodaikanal..?I think that would be nice and cheap.. And Wish you a happy married life in advance.

[url=http://astrobix.com/horoscope/horoscope/]free online astrology[/url]

Hi

Hi Sachin Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I suggest you Kerala is good place for honeymoon because the best place to visit kerala is december to march.
    Munnar is one of the beautiful destination in Kerala. For this you will find many travel websites for booking.

If you are looking out for a special place to go with your special one.. Here is INDIA's TOP 10 HONEYMOON DESTINATIONS..

$ LAKSHADWEEP ISLANDS
    $ ANDAMAN & NICOBAR ISLANDS
    $ GOA
    $ KOVALAM
    $ SRINAGAR
    $ DARJEELING
    $ COORG
    $ OOTY
    $ SHIMLA
    $ JODHPUR

Hey sachin,

According to me the best honey moon destinations are Goa and Darjeeling, Even one of my friends had been there........

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Indian Weddings
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh