+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Perfect Gifts For New Born Babies

My sister is going to be a mother after few days. I am very excited about it. I love Kids and i want to select a perfect gift for sister's child. The gift must be a memorable one. Please help me out.

You can buy a new crib for the child. There are ones available that can be easily converted to a stroller for about Rs 400 to Rs 600. You can also buy complete baby packs by Jonsons, Huggies, five pure soft cotton clothes for the newborn, baby bottles, bottle warmer and sterilizer.

You can give lots of boxes of formula (if your sister is working), clothes for newborns, baby crib or baby carrier. Perhaps, what you can do is invest some money in the name of your neice and gift it to your sister or just give a gift certificate of the baby store near you to your sister, so that she can choose the things she need herself.

you can gift a toyset or a set of clothes.

you can go for a personalized gift. take the baby's photo and check out the photo shops at malls like BIG BAZAAR and gift something personalized which can be treasured for years to come :)

gift this special baby something made by your own hand, written on it with love from masi, it could be some soft toy, photo frame or any thing which you think is worth.

A baby is the most beautiful and most precious gift of God, which is welcomed by the whole family with lots of enthusiasm. We should definitely celebrate by giving gifts.

A handy bag
    A bouncy seat
    A soothing cot mobile
    A nest egg for the little one
    Your favorite children’s book and a personal letter
    Starter library
    Activity gym
    Toys
    Clothes
    Religious and spiritual gifts
    Travel kit
    Baby support pillow