+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: bad experience at Abudhabi indian school

First of all, I would like to say that I am a christian myself and forcing others to follow christian beliefs is totally unchristian. The Bible clearly teaches that we should accept the beliefs of others. These penthecostal characters even force other christians to their penthecost cult. And speaking of Sherwood, that is a school possessed by demons. The teaching staff, office staff all are demon possessed. They train the students too that way.

hey prasa,

tat lady is always like tat... evn though i havent studied in sherwood i know teachers in sherwood who r mostly christians nd evn they have a prob.... the only thing u can do is give a complaint in the ministry...... its a muslim country and they r very orthodox abt these things.... and also sherwood is losin its reputation as one of the best schools in auh(spoon feedin jst wht the parents want)..... so i am hundred percent sure she will return u the cash n some extra amt to keep up the reputation of the school..........

hai prasa, I was so shocked to see this message. So I took some time for a private investigation on the said issue, before responding to this posting from you.

Iam working in AbuDhabi for the past 27 years and i have 3 kids who are really doing well in various parts of the world.Out of which two of them are really blessed to have the oppurtunity to study in this same SHERWOOD ACADEMY. I personally know this lady and her school. This school did not come up in yesterdays rain, it took years of dedication to bring up such a school who has rendered good service to the Indians as well as the International crowd.One thing I can assure if schools are meant for imparting knowledge along with Discipline,Values and Character, that takes place only in very very few schools and SHERWOOD is one.

Your experience is very funny, because I came to know that there are 300 odd staff presently workng there and many belong to my religion(HINDU) and some are Muslims as well and that too for years together. If what you have narrated is true I would really like know how the rest of the group is working there.

One thing my friend you seem to be an educated man, if I had to face a problem like this I would have approached the labour court for justice rather than gosipping like this.

So my humble request based on my 27 years of Abu Dhabi experience, is not to throw slur on an institution that is doing something good which none of the schools in the capital is doing.

hi
    i have worked in sharjah for 2-3 years and has to run away from the country because of these type of exploitation and sad thing is its only indian employers who are exploiting the indians. its a shame and its everywhere in UAE. so if u have got an indian employer dont go to UAE.

Dear Prasa,

There is always something you could learn from a bad experience. In your case you should learn the following.

1. Have the courage to speak up for yourself at the time of your need. Say 'no' to demands you cannot meet or do not wish to fulfill.

2. Learn to be more resourceful - see when you travel abroad or take up a new situation be aware of all local sources like embassies, police, law of the land etc.

3.Take full control of your life - I mean develop ambitions and aims in your life and follow it relentlessly.Do not let other people control you. Know your strengths,weaknesses and opportunities.

Wish you all the best

Silvercloud

Dear Prasa,It's really a very bad experience!You have to be a little more bold !
    But I think Mr.Thomas deserves another essential reply.C,we r living in the 21st century where man has advanced in so many areas,but our thoughts have to be broad too!Why and how can you say that one is not believing in God ,if they don't believe in God???Don't say such meaningless things!Each religion has its own tradition and values.They all teach it for the virtue of human race!U hav to understand that first.All religions are good when they us to have tolerance towards our fellow-beings and their creeds!Christianity is not the only way to learn this,though it has its own good values!But people like you try to give it a very narrow outlook.Please don't do that.

By what I can understand, you are wrongly calling some fictions Christian person as Marthomite. Even my sister is there in Abu Dhabi and she says most Marthomites are extremely decent. It is so as MarThoma Church can boast of more than 2000 yrs of history. Even if some Marthomite person behaved badly with you, you can settle that issue after complaining to the Mar Thoma Church in Abu Dhabi.
    ē Cops and courts are also there in Abu Dhabi
    ē You can straightway complain them if she is blackmailing you
    ē Muslims and Christian have good relationship with each other in UAE

Your story touched my heart, I am feeling very sad for you. Whatever she has done with you ,it was unethical, unjustified and against God.

Many think you are totally stuck in the hands of hard people. In such situation all I think is to get out of that surrounding without involving in hard matters. But once you are out from the place you can give complaint about the lady in police station. However if you are ready to face the consequences then only go for it or else just be happy that you are out.

I really feel sad for your situation, itís not a right thing to be forced by anyone for any reason, and itís completely silly according to me. Willingness is required to accept Jesus Christ, if itís forced the belief becomes vain, and there is no use in it. As you have already mentioned that your due money of 2 lakhs can be taken back legally, you must have been bold and wise enough to face and solve the situation, anyways solve this issue legally. Thatís all I can advice.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Travelling Abroad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh