i have five years of teaching experience (of secondary level).i have done masters in political science and also bachelors in education.i would like to know that if i do a diploma course related to teaching,whether one or two years duration,then can i apply for immigration.
moreover what can be the possible areas wherein i can undertake a study program related to teaching so that i can score enough points for immigration to Australia.
please help me out.
thank you.