+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Cheap Hotels Near Eden Garden Kolkata

Hi dear

I am going to Kolkata for watch the second test match between India and Pakistan. Can anyone tell me about cheap hotels near Eden Garden Kolkata

hi mehvish

Lytton Hotel and The Peerless Inn are the good hotels near Eden Garden Kolkata. I will suggest u a website kolkatahotels.org.uk from where u can book these hotels.

Enjoy India vs Pakistan Second Test match in Eden Garden Kolkata

Lytton Kolkata
    Lytton Hotel is one of the leading 3 Star hotels of the city. The hotel aims at making earnest endeavor to make the stay pleasurable at the hotel with well equipped amenities and services. The hotel offers pleasing ambience and impeccable service at par with the International standard.

Oberoi Kolkata
    Oberoi Grand, one of the leading 5 star deluxe hotels of the city, has presided over Chowringhee with great dignity for over 125 years. Centrally located in the commercial heart of Kolkata city, the hotel is in walking distance to most of the corporate and government offices.

Hotel Peerless Inn
    The Peerless Inn, Kolkata one of the leading 4 star hotels in the city is in close proximity to both shopping and business areas. The hotel is located close to Eden Gardens, New Market and Victoria Memorial.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Hotels in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh