+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Medical insurance companies in India

Medical insurance companies in India

I want my company to tie up with well reputed Medical insurance company, can someone get me the list medical insurance companies...
    Itís a kind request please reply fast guys???

Here are few best and top most health and medical insurance company who have best features with their policies.

*Med Assist India Ltd
    *Reliance Health
    *The New India Assurance Co. Ltd
    *Apollo Munich
    *Family Health Plan Limited
    * Max Bupa Health insurance
    *HSBC Health Insurance
    *Apollo DKV Insurance Company Ltd.

There are many insurance providers in India. I would suggest you to opt for Max Bupa, a health insurance company in India which has a plan in place known as Employee Health First Insurance. This plan is suitable for you since it offers multiple benefits like cashless hospitalization, expert advice on health tips, day-care procedure expenses and lot more. The reason I recommend you Max Bupa is my employer has opted for employee health insurance plan from Max Bupa and believe me itís really good.
    For more details, visit http://www.maxbupa.com/

Its good that your company has realized the importance of employee benefits. There are a few insurance companies in India who offer employee insurance solutions, which provides health Insurance covers, accident insurance and related covers. Our company is safeguarded with Royal Sundaram's insurance solutions. They also have options for individual and family health insurance covers (http://www.royalsundaram.in/Health-Insurance.aspx) among others.

Employee benefits are playing a crucial role in attracting and retaining the best staff. Buy group life insurance plan from Bajaj Allianz. The plan offers insurance to group members, employees and their families as well. At Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance, you will get customized group insurance policy, which safeguard your employees' interests and show your commitment towards them.

Would someone tell me about the top 3 Medical insurance companies in India, It is for my family i would like to secure(health) it will be better if you guys give me few of the cheapest and best Medical insurance companies in India. i requst you guys to help me sharing the list of Medical insurance companies Please.

Though there are many medical insurance companies in India, i would like to suggest some of the best.

The following are those;

Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company limited
    Star Health and Allied insurance Co Ltd
    Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance:
    Oriental Health Insurance
    ICICI Lombard Health Insurance

Hope it helped!!!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Health & Fitness
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh