+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Are “Ready to Eat” Foods Safe?

Are “Ready to Eat” Foods Safe?

What do you guys have to say on “Ready to Eat” foods? Most of us prefer buying ready to eat foods these days. Are these ready to eat foods safe and healthy to eat?

Well I don’t think any food these days is safe and healthy to eat. Even fresh foods like fruits and vegetables are adulterated. So we are left with no choice than to buy these ready to eat foods. But we can always keep few things in kind before buying ready to eat foods like avoid buying deep fried, ghee soaked and dairy products. Instant foods are always healthy to eat. Use ready to eat food as soon as possible do not preserve it for long time.

Thumbs up

[QUOTE=absalom;226231]What do you guys have to say on “Ready to Eat” foods? Most of us prefer buying ready to eat foods these days. Are these ready to eat foods safe and healthy to eat?[/QUOTE]

Ready to eat food is a sensible option, specially for people like me...who are so lazy to cook!! I always go for food products by Classic Food food whenever I have guests at home...its delicious and quick to prepare.

hi

these food are not good for health

Are “Ready to Eat” Foods Safe?

To preserve it for long time they add some preservatives ... so can have once in a while.. Regular use of ready to eat food is not good for health

Hey....

I don’t think that ready to eat foods are really good or safe, they just make our work easier. But is not appreciable to prefer eating those always, may be you take those in an emergency time, but not all the time. The homemade foods are the best, nothing can compromise that. Ready to eat foods are not healthy at all. I haven’t taken it even a single time.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Food & Drinks
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh