+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Getting Green Card Through Marriage

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2011

    Getting Green Card Through Marriage

    What are the documents required for getting permanent residence card through marriage?? I got married recently from past 6 years am staying in US. Can I apply now?? Will I be eligible??

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    The eligibility criteria and documents required for applying green card through marriage
    Documents :- Birth Certificate, Passport, Naturalization Certificate,*Form FS-240, Report of Birth Abroad, An original statement from a U.S. consular officer verifying that you are a U.S. citizen with valid passport, fingerprint copy, marriage certificate, medical examination certificated from approved doctor
    Spouse shud be resided in US for more than 6years with valid passport, shud attend all interviews conducted by the immigrants.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply
   Recent Posts in NRI's World
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may edit your posts