+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Luxury Resorts In Puri

Luxury Resorts In Puri

Hi Friends..

I am planning take my family for a trip to puri.. All my friends said near beach view resorts are really good.. please guide me some good resorts and also it should be in cheap Budget..

Hi

There are many resorts in Puri which you will like surely And its within Cheap budget only so just book in this

Toshali Sand Resort,Puri
    Mayfair Beach Resort,Puri
    Holiday Resort, Hotel,Puri
    Victoria Club Hotel,Puri
    Dreamland,Hotel - Puri

The beachfront Puri Mas Boutique Resort & Spa is located in the fishing village of Mangsit Bay on Lombok Island.
    Best hotel are-
    Dreamland,Hotel
    Sonar Bangla Hotel
    shree hari,hotel
    Blue Lily Beach Resort

Vacation homes orlando | Restaurants in Kissimmee Fl | dentist in deland | new smyrna beach dentist | lady lake dentist

Good Collections Of Hotel Resorts dhdseo, I would like to add 2 more royal hotel resorts name here!!

Sterling Holidays Golden Sands
    Resort Accommodation:-
    • Multi cuisine dining facility – Veg/Non Veg
    • 41 studio apartments
    • 24 one-bedroom apartments
    • 4 twin (two-bedroom) apartments

Puri Beach Resort
    Resort Accommodation:-
    • Multi cuisine dining facility – Veg/Non Veg
    • 22 luxurious rooms both AC and Non AC

there are many hotels , motels and resorts in puri , some resorts are listed as : -

PURI – beach paradise of Orissa

Puri Beach Resort etc .

Puri a holy city endowed with best beaches and pilgrim centers, as per Hindu teachings, a pilgrimage of Indian temples are not considered to complete without a journey to Puri. For this as a reason, off course there must be enormous luxurious hotels and restaurants laying on that land for people’s convenience. Likewise I found these below listed hotels are the best hotels having excellent accommodation.

The Hans Coco Palms:-
    This hotel offers 70 well equipped rooms with most recent technologies, this hotels also has two different restaurants i.e. Ocean café and Ocean bar who serve multi-cuisine foods with wine and etc.

The Chariot Resort and Spa:-
    This hotel admit a natural lagoon in a private beach with pleasingly designed 144 Rooms, the rooms are divided into class wise like Executive Classic, Executive Amor, Platinum Suite & Deluxe Premium. The 24/7 restaurants presented at this hotel are the laguna, the tide and the upper deck.

Mayfair:-
    This hotel affords 34 exclusive gracefully furnished air-conditioned cottages, rooms, Banquets and lawns with excellent restaurants serving both veg and non veg dishes.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in India Travel
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh