+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: health benefits of tea

health benefits of tea

Hey Friens..

Do you guys know why do we drink Tea, Whats the benefit in that I would like to give you few information on that Hope it will be useful for all

Mainly it Strengthen your immune system and reduce your risk of cancer, And it Prevent tooth decay and fight bad breath, and its citric acid Build stronger bones mainly it a decaffeinated tea.

I love to drink Coffee, My mom used to tell me always not to drink coffee it contains alcohol but I never used bother Thanx a lot for your wonderful information keep giving such useful information, from today ill drink Tea I am a Tea Girl from Now lol

After a meal can't drink tea!!!!!

I completely agree with tipusultan! Tea has many health benefits. There are different types of tea and each has something to offer. You can find out more about the types of tea and its benefits at http://www.infinitea.in/Tea_Room.aspx?CategId=1

(for ezgojolly) well, i am a tea girl too. but just for your knowledge coffee doesnt have alcohol, it has caffiene.
    Last edited by neha101; 03-20-2012 at 12:06 PM. Reason: mention the name of the person referred to

I am a tea lover. but i dint know so much of those facts. thanks :-) ..nice to know the benefits of tea.

I am also tea lover.And i known matter is,
    Tea may reduce your risk of heart attack and stroke. Unwanted blood clots formed from cholesterol and blood platelets cause heart attack and stroke. Drinking tea may help keep your arteries smooth and clog-free, the same way a drain keeps your bathroom pipes clear. A 5.6-year study from the Netherlands found a 70 percent lower risk of fatal heart attack in people who drank at least two to three cups of black tea daily compared to non-tea drinkers.

Tea benefits

I am a also tea lover. It has many healthy benefits. It may reduce risk of heart attack and protect against cancer.

Tea help us to get benefited in many ways than coffee. It fights against many crucial diseases like Hypertension, Immunity boosting, Leukemia, AIDS etc.

So don't delay sip tea and fight disease. Enjoy the health benefits of tea.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Food & Drinks
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh