+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: What are Different Types of Fashion?

What are Different Types of Fashion?

May I know the different types of fashions present in this world?? I know only few of the styles.. I wanted to know something much about it can anybody help me in getting the list??

Sure!! Here is the list of styles that plays in everybody’s life…
    >Couture
    >Elegent
    >Bold
    >Boho
    >Feminine
    >Chic
    >Sporty
    >Glam
    >Sophisticated

Hey luckygal

Very nice post you share here even I was also not aware such list thanks for it.

Fashion is not only about cuts and styling, it is about statements

In my view,

Fashion is about flavors and statements one makes through clothes, appearance, accessories and wares.

Ethnic embroidery is probably one of the oldest fashion statements though it was never said/mentioned that way in history. Ethnic apparel is one of the most profound and intricate way of expressing oneself. These expressions are subtle yet profound. These are profound because most of the time embroidery on your cloth represents the social, physical and sociological structures, preferences and beliefs of the region.

Here are some fashion apparel for women, men and kids with ethnic embroidery and it speaks for itself.

See www.famouskya.in

from this post I know about the various types of fashion style. I like the list of fashion style which is much informative....

What are Different Types of Fashion?

Boho
    Feminine
    Chic
    Couture
    Elegent
    Bold
    Sporty
    Glam
    Sophisticated
    School Girl (prep style)
    Nautical
    Goth (Goth are tecnically thought as to wear black clothing while emo, just usually wear plain clothing you know like a T-shirt and jeans. They don't really have a typical style)

let us not forget these guys,

Steampunk, 60's fashion, 70's fashion, I am into the whole steampunk genre, and really want to have a few steampunk suits to wear out for a party and different occasions I am a bit tubby, but really want to wear steampunk. I request you guys to share the address of the shops in Bangalore, India.

Your post is great which can be useful to know about the running fashion.....

Thanks for sharing....

yes i agree with that types. and thanks for sharing this great types.

Fashion not only lies in dress, but fashion is all about your style and the way you carry yourself. Nowadays fashion is available in many forms for instance, fashion is in hairstyle, costumes, and cosmetics’, grooming etc. it is important for a teen to look fashionable, that’s the time where they adapt to different styles. According to me, fashion is being trendy and adapting to the current modern world. Fashion is my passion.

Cool RE: What are Different Types of Fashion?

Hi All ,
    Me akash shetti new for this forum but likely to post my ideas about fashion, fem, style and my passion
    as per fashion types i would like to share my views fashions comes different ways like Earthy, Bold, Elegent, Sporty,
    Glam ,Sophistica, Vintage, Polished, Statement, Classic, Festival, Urban and so on ...
    I have seen some of them on 'Teemper' blogs an online shopping site.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Beauty & Fashion
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh