+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Quotes

Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Quotes

Am taking private tuition at home, I planned to celebrate this 63rd republic day very grandly with my students.. am conducting activities like Quiz Completion, Drawing, social activities etc .. Now am in need of Netaji’s Quotes in English version can someone get it for me as quick as possible??

Yup Madam!! I like this motivational celebration, keep encouraging kids with all good aspects!!!

“Hail! Independence, hail! Heaven's next best gift, To that of life and an immortal soul!”

“Give me blood and I shall give you freedom!”

“Nationalism is inspired by the highest ideals of the human race, Satyam [the truth], Shivam [the God], Sundaram
    [the beautiful]”

“It is our duty to pay for our liberty with our own blood. The freedom that we shall win through our sacrifice and exertions, we shall be able topreserve with our own strength.”

“Remember that the greatest crime is to compromise with injustice and wrong.”

“We end today a period of ill fortune and India discovers herself again. The achievement we celebrate today is but a step, an opening of opportunity, to the greater triumphs and achievements that await us. Are we brave enough and wise enough to grasp this opportunity and accept the challenge of the future?”

“You must conquer and rule or serve and lose, suffer or triumph, be the anvil or the hammer”

Hello Big bang

I dont know about others how useful was this quotes but it was so helpful for me to encourage my students.. I liked it very much.. please share some more if you have it will be useful for many as well...

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in About Homeland
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh