+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: What causes stretch marks

What causes stretch marks

Hello Everyone,

I heard many people suffering with stretch marks. They look very odd and ugly. I have seen them in both young and old people. What are the causes for these stretch marks? Can anyone brief me about it? I’ll grateful to you.

Thanks in Advance.

Hi Friend,

The stretch marks are usually found in red color lines on the surface of the skin. They are developed generally on breasts, hips, thighs and buttocks. It is caused due to:

Pregnancy
    Growth spur
    Rapid weight gain/loss
    Extreme body building
    Depression and anxiety
    Long term lack of proper nutrition
    Improper diet
    Changes in physical or environmental conditions.
    Certain medications.

Health And Fitness

The body do not have more health vitamins so eat vitamins item then the body comes good position.

Hi,

One of the main causes for stretch marks is Hormones. And the other causes are:

• Pregnancy
    • quick weight gain
    • puberty
    • family history of stretch marks
    • certain medications
    • certain health conditions
    • Conditions or diseases

To get rid of these marks we can make use of Wheat germ oil, Glycolic acid, and Vitamin C and Peptide-containing products.

yes i do agree even i am one of them, i do have the stretch marks near my biceps. I got this stretch marks when i started to gain weight. I would like to know about the some home remedies for the stretch marks, Please it looks very ugly. please help me with good home remedies for stretch marks please.

What causes stretch marks

Generally sudden lose or gain in the weight is the main cause for stretch mark

Most of the women have stretch marks on the stomach; they will get it after the age of 30, there only the entire problem starts. There are lots of causes for stretch marks, they are caused if the skin is stretched more within a short period of time. The women will get stretch marks during pregnancy; it all depends on the elasticity of skin and skin type. Almost all the women are affected with this. The most affected area is the hip.

Hello everybody

Stretch marks, medically known as striae distensae, are an extremely common finding in both men and women who are past puberty. They appear as linear, thinned skin most often found on the breasts, abdomen, hips, and thighs. Stretch marks may appear due to the rapid hormonal changes and growth associated with puberty, during pregnancy, or with medical diseases, such as Cushing syndrome. Under the microscope, they appear similar to scar tissue.

Thanks a lot
    Tom Smith

Stretch marks are very common these days, people take up lot of medications to treat this; for some it works, but for the rest it stays for a longer time. Even my aunt has stretch marks. One of the most affected area is hip, stretch marks is very common on hips. Other than pregnancy there are some other causes for stretch marks. Genetic factors are also turned to be an important cause of stretch marks.

Eat healthy fruits and vegetable which contain vitamins and proteins . It helps to avoid stretch marks.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Health & Fitness
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh