+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What to wear on the first day of college?

According to my opinion, Girls should wear cotton Chudidhar and Boys should wear Formal Pants and Shirts..
    This will be the best outfitting for the first day of college..
    It will give a descent look on everybody..

Hi,
    Always wear the kind of dress which suits you and you feel comfortable..

street smart cloth

Tee and a plain jeans is the best to wear for the first day...nothn cool like dat

Hey all,

Itís up to you to decide. So far, you might have got appreciations from your dear ones for your outfits. Have a deep analysis and pick the best among them. Enjoy the first day of your college.

I am sure when you think of party the first thing that comes to your mind is a cute dress. Pair them up with right shoes and accessories you are bound to grab everyoneís attention. While you go shop for the perfect party dress we give you the latest party dress trends to know before you buy one.
    http://eye-on-fashion-blog.blogspot.in/2012/07/top-10-party-wear-dresses-trends-to.html

Salwar suit is best for her.

Wink

Hey,

Just look simple and cute. Please don't look overdone or underdone, because that's spoils your beauty of dressing. Apply foundation, lip gloss or lipstick and light blush which makes you glow bright. Jeans and fancy tops will suit your make up. Try out and see the difference.

Hi,

I will suggest that you have to wear that type of cloth which give you a good look and you feel comfortable in wearing.

First Day of college, you should wear something in which you are very comfortable, and which is your style. I know it is also important to make a good impression on first day, but in my opinion first day every student should wear what he/she is gonna wear all the year, regardless of the whole first impression thing.

Rightly portrayed Tommelvin......
    First impressions are always the best impression and wearing apparel to the comfort zone is the most excellent choice...
    My suggestion will be salwar Kameez or Jean &long Kurtis.....

Sparklegirl,

Your very true. First impression is the best impression. On the first day, try wearing with actually suits your personality. Donít try and dress over, donít try and dress low, just wear what makes you feel happy and comfortable. Donít try too hard, just be you and you will look fabulous and fantastic.

Keep yourself to look beautiful!

hello
    i wear light color shirt and dark color trouser on my first day of college.That was my first impression and i think i did my best.

According to my opinion wear formal dress.

OMG!! Nedlannister, seriously it would have been a crazy appearance, wearing contrast color dress to colleges is ridiculous, that doesnít give best impression it intend to be a strange & watchful manifestation..

Hi,

I don't believe that wearing Indian dress ( salwa, kurta) means being simple. It is nothing like that what's the matter in wearing jeans, t-shirts and being simple, its simple as that..

What to wear on the first day of college

i think, on the first day, it is good to impress everyone. so it can be possible by dressing style. dress your favorite one which suits perfectly for you. better wear bright colored dressings.

Hey All,

Always remind that 1st impression is the best impression so, dress up like you feel comfort and look smart also, before any one suggest you wear which you feel best,

Hi,

Jean wear for girls is being restricted by many colleges, so itís good enough to wear Salwar; this gives first rate comfort level as well this is the best match to impress at first sight as decent person.

Good Luck!!

Hi Friends,

First assess your persona and try to list out the dresses in which you look good. Have a trial on yourself. If your mind says that is OK, then go on with that. At the same time - abide to the rules and regulations of the educational institute in which youíre going to pursue your education.

Keep in mind that you will be judged by others by your dressing style and talking. All the best!!!

Go for Casual Wear. It will look good .

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Beauty & Fashion
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh