+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What to wear on the first day of college?

What to wear on the first day of college?

Hi all,
    My sister is doing her 10th std , soon she will into college from now itself she is dreaming of her first day of college, Everyday she will ask me what to wear on the first day, even I given many suggestion but she is not satisfied, could someone give me the best one.

It is best to wear the one which suits her and in which she feels comfortable. Never go odd on the first day, it is the time to discover your attitude and personality, I always suggest for jean and light color t-shirts or tops.

I agree with gunasheela, you must wear attire which not only suits but also makes you comfortable...

Best of luck for your 1st day....enjoy it

Thank you Friends...

As you guys told first impression is the best impression.. So I will suggest her to go with Jean and Tees. She looks pretty cute in this dress.. Thank you for your wonderful replies

Wish her all the best for future

Its best to stay simple and sober as seniors are always looking for stylish and juniors with attitude for ragging.

Hi

As of I know she is should go in a normal jean or tees else normal salwar kamees this is the best for college students and one more thing 1st impression is the best impression...

Hey Dear ones...

Thank you so much for your valuable replies !! On my first day of college I have worn salwar kameez, it was combination of blue and white which was suited me a lot !! all my friends gave me compliment!! I felso happy, my first day of college was awesome ...

Thank you so much

T-shirts and blue jeans

Hi ,

I advice you to wear t-shirt and jeans because it is youthful thing and btw i tried this on first day of my college.

Hi aarkurthi.rani,

Jean wear for girls is being restricted by many colleges, so it’s good enough to wear Salwar; this gives first rate comfort level as well this is the best match to impress at first sight as decent person.

Good Luck!!

I wear simple, Blue shirt and light badami trouser and black formal shoes.

Hi all,

First evaluate your personality and try to list out the dresses in which you look good. Ask suggestions from your friends and family members. Have a trial on yourself with a help of a mirror. If your mind says that is ok, then go on with that. At the same time - abide to the rules and regulations of the college which you’ve joined.

People will judge you by the way of dressing and talking. So be careful in that.

Hi all,

First impression is the best impression. So be formal because the garments what you wear, tell who you are…

According to my opinion, the best wear for the first-day college – Cotton Chudi for girls and formal wear for boys. This will be so simple and elegant. These outfits will give you the great look like a professional.

College outfit

One must have a simple dress specially when you are approaching college for your studies.

Since there is a threat of ragging and drawing false attraction of seniors. One must wear simple formal clothing on first day as well as for the first month. After then life and campus is yours.

This is a dilemma which most college goers encounter for they feel the whole world has suddenly turned to them for welcome. But let me tell you if you want to get rid of ragging then try to be yourself that is in your cool casual style. Else wearing jeans with striking dark colored tops would best suit you to make a note that you are there among the sea of fresher. Avoid gaudy accessories and dress for that really irritates even good seniors and may spoil your impression.

This is the worry of every college going students, once they are in school they will not have any confusions, it’s because they use only one uniform. But once they enter college they are in a dilemma in choosing the right attire for the college, as we all of us aware that the first impression is the first impression make sure that you make the first impression last long in everyone’s mind. Casuals are the best for college goers and you can wear jeans and a pretty top with a shrug. But at the same time your hair style also matters the most, go on free well brushed hair, this costume will turn out be simple and a powerful costume. Hope I am clear, good luck for your first day of college.

What to wear on the first day of college?

You have to wear casual dresses that looks good on your first day of college.

Hello,

According to my opinion I would suggest you to wear a cute pair of jeans followed by top. Try to wear good accessories that you need to look great. Love what you wear and rock the day. Fashion gives fun and just fun, enjoy it.

What to wear on the first day of college

I think She's wear Jeans and Sweet top in light colour..

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Beauty & Fashion
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh