+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: HOW TO MAKE MY PARENTS TO LET ME DO LUV MARRIAGE

I am in a great trouble.I am in love with my colleague for the last three years.She also loves me a lot,and we want to marry each other.But my parents are not agreeing for the marriage due to some caste problem.And i will not marry anybody else her,so please help me to get rid of this problem and tell me how can i convince my parents for this marriage...???

Simply ask your parents what qualities are they looking for in your life partenr. once you understood them then explain the qualities of the girl you love and tell them since she has all those qualities that is why you love her so much. People want to make such relations because of different cultures of different casts so you will have to make your parent understand that she will adopt new culture and rituals easily. And you will also be responsible to explain and teach her your family rituals.

Just Tellme One Thing What Do You Want?

Decide :

Want To Marry Or Do A Night Shift Job??

(no Puns Intended)

Convince the parents is not the easy it can take very long time or they can agree with u just in seconds, parents belive the concept wht they are doing or had done is the right thing for their child, first do understand your parents wht they think abt u or wht the opeanions they have. claryfied them your needs, but in the respective manner if u have different openions and they had also different openions. Try to appricate them and count the the qualities of in your partner in the front of parents and make them sure the reliablity of relationship

its very difficult situation nd very hard to get rid of dis..i would jst suggest u dat if ur parents
    wont be agreed den wht ll u do?? will u leave her?? if ur ans is yes den leave her right now nd let her forget u..nd if ur ans if no den go nd maary with her nd later on u parents will understand whn thy will see u happy in ur married life after few years bcos write now they r thinking dat ur married life wont b happy...(DO OR DIE IS OLD SAYING BT DO BEFORE U DIE IS NEW ONE)

If you really love the girl you go and marry her. Convincing your parents that she will except your culture means you are putting obligations on her on your behalf. It will take many years in India for people to be open minded and accept that the world is changing culture and castes are created by humans and not by god. Why cannot you accept a person as who or she is instead of looking for his culture or caste.
    If you really want to live your life with that girl and live happily ever after be strong and tell your parents that you are grown up and understand what is right and wrong for you. And they should respect your decision.
    It is not in your hands who your parents are but it is in your hands who is going to be your life partner. If you really want something in life you should go for it. After all you get only one life to live.

hi, gags you got your answer or still stuck up? where's your feedback?. what's happening now?

Unregistered

lv

every1 having the same plbm,,,

Unregistered
    Is Nt very easy to 4get his/her love, the moment very spend time with they ,, realy painful,, why the parent tink negative, please tink positive, dun believe on other opinion, please tink abt us,,,we will prove it 1 dy,,, believe!!!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Mom and Dad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh