+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Home remedies for damaged hair.

Here are some basic home remedies for damaged hair.
    - mix honey and eggs and put on hair for 10 min then wash.
    - Grind 3-4 carrots and put in a jar. Add some olive oil, refrigerate for 3 weeks, strain and use as a hair mask.
    - Mix Olive oil, honey, egg yolk, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Smear on the scalp, massage, wait for 15 min and rinse with cold water.
    - Saturate nettles in water, use the liquid as a hair wash

yaaoo..such a nice remedies.:)

Hair damage can be caused for many reasons like Heat styling, inappropriate Hair care, whether change and many more. I will share some my suggestion for Home remedies for damaged hair.

1. Whisk the egg yolk separately. Then add the yolk to the avocado and olive oil blend; continue whisking until they are one composition and apply as a mask to your hairs.

2. Apply the mixture of 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil to avocado and whisk olive oil and avocado together until they are one texture.

Hi guys,

I have tried the remedy that jadhavpradeep has shared.

1. Whisk the egg yolk separately. Then add the yolk to the avocado and olive oil blend continue whisking until they are one composition and apply as a mask to your hairs.

This remedy did wonders to my hairs, thanks you very much jadhav for sharing such wonderful remedy.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Health & Fitness
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh