+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: MAxfort School Dwarka

Hey guys,

Thanks a lot for sharing your reviews about the Maxfort school, actually one of my siblings had plans to send her daughter for the same school, Now we have decided not to send her to the Maxfort school any more. I would like to request you guys to share and help us with the list of best schools in Dwarka please.

Thumbs down ASking Donation in Cash without any proof

I went to submit the form for Maxford Dwarka nursary admissions and they called me next day (both parents) for informal interaction session. Next day, they took us our mobile phones and group parents in 15-20 ppl and was shown a nice presentation about the school by Director and principal for about 45 mins.
    After that they instructed to have a look at admission procedure 4 parents at a time in a room. In that room we were made to sit on a desk where 2 print out was written .. mentioning "Please maintain silence - If you are willing to admit your child, please deposit non refundable cash of Rs. 35000 within next 7 days and a cheque of ~Rs.43750. No questions and discussions will be entertained regarding this".
    THen we were straight away taken to exit gate, the admission lady was rude and didn't answered any question.
    This was disappointing, my child was getting a good score in their point based system and I had a good impression about school, until this act. They are simply after money and emotionally blackmailing everyone.

Hi.........

Then my advice would be to take up another school and then compare both the schools and see which is good. Then make her join in the school who offer best facilities for the students and good coaching. This will be the best thing which can be done.........

Thank u .

[QUOTE=Pruthis;275387]This school has no management, it's so unorganised school. Teachers are not stable in this school.The Principal has failed to attain her staff and parents. There is no quality in this school, I would rather say its a typical Lala ki Dukan...... This school is just after parents hard earned money , and I know one day their (school)pocket will be torned soon, even though they are after poor teacher's money ,they force teachers to buy a third class material half coat which is in grey shade in 400/- bucks.., and after wearing that all the teachers look like a "PEONS" ... Please parents think before you think your child's future in Maxfort Dwarka.[/QUOTE]

Thank u all .....

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Education in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh