+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: New Indane gas connection?

New Indane gas connection?

Hi People,

I want to take the Indane Gas connection. I am looking for the procedure. Can someone help me giving the correct information? I really thank you for the needful.

PLEASE.

Hello,

I am also the customer of Indane Gas. I am a satisfied customer too. I was asked to follow a process for getting the connection. I have given below. Take a look.

For new connection you have to approach the site and follow a simple process.

Indane Gas New Connection Online Booking can be done by visiting the website www.indane.co.in.The process is simple. You should first open an account and get the id and pass word.
    Now furnish the complete information and give all the necessary proofs of your identity like electricity bill, voter ID card, residential proof, income proof, pan card and ration card.
    Go to the option of new connection and follow the guidelines. You are also required to submit certain amount of security deposit for the cylinder and other equipments.
    Payment for the security deposit can be done through credit card or debit card.

For more information visit the link given below.

http://www.indane.co.in/

indane second cylinder and booking status

hi,

I have applied for second cylinder 1 month back and applied for gas refill 1 week back.
    is it possible to check the status of both ?

Thanks and Regards
    Prashanth J

Hi,

To get a refill, you needs to do indane gas booking. The indane gas cylinder booking can be done by visiting your nearest Indane distribution center or you can apply online. Since you have booked already visit your nearest center to know the status or contact to the below number.

Hi frnds..
    I am a working woman. I dont have much time to go to the Indane distributorand enquire them. Kindly help me out as I have some small and silly doubts..
    Is ration card necessary for Gas booking?? And how much I have to pay in Advance? What is the cost of 12KG Cylinder? I have my own gas stove and I want only cylinder. I want a new connection. Will they provide only cylinder??

Hi

just tell me onething.. Are you looking for indane gas or anything will do? and the cost of 12kg will cost you Rs.1500/- I guess.. Yes if you are booking gas connection in government like Indane, Bharath then you must have the ration card. if its in private no need...

[QUOTE=manu85;251937]Hi

just tell me onething.. Are you looking for indane gas or anything will do? and the cost of 12kg will cost you Rs.1500/- I guess.. Yes if you are booking gas connection in government like Indane, Bharath then you must have the ration card. if its in private no need...[/QUOTE]

Hey dear friend..

The procedure of gas booking goes like this

You have fill up the form with id and add proof and pay advance of Rs. 5k and wait until you get the confirmation call from them..

If you have stove then you can tell them and get only the cylinder... for more details speak to your local vendors.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in About Homeland
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh