+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: How to apply for a passport ?

Hi friends
    My friend is a soft engineer working in Noida, he wanted to apply for passport but he is not aware of its procedure and place to apply. can anyone guide How to apply for a passport ?
    thanks
    bye..............

I think u can get info frim net....that will be much suitable option...

Go to your local passport office and get the application form of passport. It comes for 10-15 Rs. (approx). Then, just fill it and attach the required documents. You need to have your clear pictures against white background. After filling the form, submit the form to the same office together with a demand draft of required amt. (somewhere around 1000-1500 bucks).

can any one tell me the procedure to apply for a passport ::

i am a under graduate but i have completed my 10th & 12th
    and i have complete documents....
    and i am working for this company
    and company is sending me to uk for few months
    and my visit is strictly professional....

then can i apply for a passport?
    and which kind of passport???
    and wat is the procedure to apply???
    do i need to have ECNR ???
    can i apply 4 passport on the bases of my 10 & 12 certificates and on the bases to that can i go on this official trip....
    :-S

can any one tell me the procedure to apply for a passport ::

i am a under graduate but i have completed my 10th & 12th
    and i have complete documents....
    and i am working for this company
    and company is sending me to uk for few months
    and my visit is strictly professional....

then can i apply for a passport?
    and which kind of passport???
    and wat is the procedure to apply???
    do i need to have ECNR ???
    can i apply 4 passport on the bases of my 10 & 12 certificates and on the bases to that can i go on this official trip....

Hi
    Yes u can apply for passport at Regional Passport Centre which covers your resident area.
    1. U need 3 passport size photos with clear white background
    2. an Address proof more then 3 years old for your current resident address ( Ration card, Bank account 3 year old )
    3. Date of Birth proof in your case, 10th passed certificate is ok if it has your date of birth on it.
    4. For ECNR status your 10 or 12th pass certificate is fine if u have a PAN card then its also work for it.
    5. and Rs 1000 - 1500

Go and get it as early as possible because this procedure took around 2 - 4 months to complete and if u need it with in a month or less then u need some extra documents ( a letter from your company for an TATKAL Passport and a police verifaction done by DCP office etc.......)

i need to apply for pasport.currently my 10,12th certificaaaaates in my college. and i have the copies of that certificaaaaates. i done my ug. but i have some outstanding with my college account. so still i didnt get my certificaaaaates. 8-) 8-)

"Hi,
    I am here again as may u remember me as your study guide , hmmmmmmmmmm
    We hear about study abroad , financial aids and scholarships but alas we never get all these things quite easily, but why we never think about it. We do web surfing and consult our friends and seniors but never get it. But some sites are availabel on internet that provide complete guide for studying abroad or even if your are already in foreign and facing some issues you can overcome those while consulting for those sites, there are thousands of site and as i remember this link may help you. www.studyabroadconsultant.com"

I was looking around for a visa processing agency and I came across VFS Global... i hope the process goes along fine as a friend of mine said that its pretty systematic...lets see...which are the other visa processing agencies i can go to?

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Travelling Abroad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh