+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Baby for adoption

Baby for adoption

I ave a 2 yr old cute boy that I am not able to raise up.. his father is a runaway.... indian Couples looking to adopt a 2 yr. old baby . please drop your number here .. I shall call you...

Hi Friend,

There is always a problem for the poor kids like yours. I don't understand when you can't look the welfare of the children why do you give birth and kill them. They are our future citizens and they should be in the safe hand. I would suggest you to drop your child in the nearest adoption agency and they will help you. As you have not specified your locality i can't list the agencies.

excuse me... i am not an illiterate who keeps giving birth to children....

btw... do you know what is gonna happen next in your life.....
    and do you think adoption agencies are safe hands for children.... i am gonna give my child only to a healthy and safe couple

[QUOTE=vivanta.469;247965]Hi Friend,

There is always a problem for the poor kids like yours. I don't understand when you can't look the welfare of the children why do you give birth and kill them. They are our future citizens and they should be in the safe hand. I would suggest you to drop your child in the nearest adoption agency and they will help you. As you have not specified your locality i can't list the agencies.[/QUOTE]

Hello,

I too agree adoption agencies are not safe. Again i would also tell that not all the adoption agencies not safe, there are few agencies which are very good. If your looking for a couple too give your child personally, its very difficult to find them.. And also don't lose your hope dear.. Those who visit this forum would definitely fulfill your need.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Infants & Baby Care
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh