+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Jack Daniels price in Bangalore

Jack Daniels price in Bangalore

Let me start by saying I am only 28 from Bangalore, I donít have a great experience with alcohol I doubt there is a human in the world who doesnít know this brand name namely Jack Daniel's. I wanna taste it and wanna know the price in Bangalore.

Please tell me.

Friend!

One of the best whiskey I have ever tasted. Definitely i will recommend you to go for it. But it is very difficult to find at cheap rates. So enjoy and drink responsibly, itís price in Bangalore is Rs. 1800.

Yes my friend, its very good alcohol and each and everyone must taste it without fail. The prices depends by each stores. It ranges between Rs. 1000 to Rs. 2000. So visit to your nearest alcohol to know the actual price.

Enjoy madi.

Try - Glen Livet

[QUOTE=shantanuchatterji;248376]Let me start by saying I am only 28 from Bangalore, I donít have a great experience with alcohol I doubt there is a human in the world who doesnít know this brand name namely Jack Daniel's. I wanna taste it and wanna know the price in Bangalore.

Please tell me.[/QUOTE]

JD is kentucky whiskey and will appeal you in you like wooden cask flavor in ur drink I suggest try glen livet..... Its the best for teetotaller alcohol virgin drinking for the first time :-)

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Food & Drinks
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh