+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: I want to know about computer course and also want details?

I want to know about computer course and also want details?

computer course

Hello Friend,

I am very happy to know that your willing to do a computer course. But please specify what type of course are your looking in computers.

I mean you want to learn basics or any specific course. Be clear in your question so that i can give the correct information.

Its depends upon your interest. There are a lot of computer courses available for example you are interested in programming then there are so many programming languages that you can learn like Java, Dot Net, PHP, ASP.net, Visual Basic or if you are interested in designing or something really creative to do with computer the you can do 3D animation course which has great demand in industrious in these days or you can do other designing course like web designing so on.

Hope this will help you..

As Min1a1k1shi suggested you can do B.sc in animation and graphic designing you will have a bright future and these day these course has greater demands.

Post Computer Courses

Hi,

First specify your interest what type of computer courses are you looking for. Its basic or some more advance courses like java, php, software testing or something else.

Hey......

There is lot of computer courses available, from the basic till web designing course. If you can tell me clearly which course you are interested in, then i can give you details about that course. First please mention that, and then i can help you out.

Hope you understood!!!

Thumbs up

Perhaps, you could have provided a more info on your educational background as that is important for deciding upon to what kinds courses you can pursue and what would be fruitful for your career. There are many courses like Java, Dot Net, PHP, ASP.net, Visual Basic or if you are interested in designing or something really creative to do with computer the you can do 3D animation course from trainers like MAAC. Do post me up for any queries and your educational background too.

Thanks guys, i had some plans of doing a useful computer course during my free time and your suggestion has help me in deciding for a computer courses as you guys have suggested PHP and java subjects have a huge opportunity for opening in many companies i have decided to do go with PHP and java thanks again guys please wish me luck.

Computer Course

hii,
    If you are serious in making a carrer in computes , you should have strong mathematics for that, although some of the courses give admission to students who are not good in maths or have not opted for maths at +2 level, but later on it becomes difficult for them . So i will suggest you if you are good at mathematics then only opt for computer course. Before enrolling for computer course , you can check your maths knowledge.

Re:

Try to contact the nearest computer education institute.they will provide you the complete information.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Education in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh