+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Avengers Review..

Thumbs up Avengers Review..

Guyzzz... If you enjoy watching thriller action films, The Avengers is the perfect choice for you! Go, relax and settle down with your 3D glasses for a match of super powers!
    It is a story of Six Super Heroes Iron Man (Downey Jnr), Captain America (Chris Evans), Thor (Chris Hemsworth), Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson), Hawkeye (Jeremy Renner), Hulk (Ruffalo) are brought under one roof by S.H.I.E.L.D director, Nick Fury (Samuel L Jackson), when Thor's evil brother Loki threatens to destroy Earth. However, to stop Loki, the superheroes must sort out their personal differences and work together as a team. What happens when they eventually decide to put an end to Loki's evil desires? is the story of the film..

You can Enjoy the movie for Damn sure...

Hi frnzzz...

Its a damn good movie to watch.. Espcly children can watch and hv fun.. This movie is technically far better than any other movie.. worth watching...

Really a very enjoyable movie, i really very enjoy to watch Avengers Movie, one of the best Movie....

The Avengers movie is my one of favorite movie and in this movie Iron Man done outstanding work.
    Action of this movie is very awesome.

rannyann u r crct.. I too loved iron man..He did an awesome acting..
    I want every children to watch this movie..
    It will surely entertain them..
    Even teenagers as well as elders can watch this movie..

I saw the Avengers movie...It is amazing and action movie...

Saw The Avengers in 3D last month...i had reservations about watching the film at first but it blew me away completely,awesome visual effects combined with equally great 3D effects...I'm sure any Avengers fan will totally relate with all the characters..worth every penny,I think I will get it on DVD

Hey friends
    I have watched this movie this last Saturday knight with my friends. i am relay enjoyed this movie. this movie action is awesome.this movie script is very good. i have given this movie marks 8/10. such a great movie.

[QUOTE=navs223;248799]Guyzzz... If you enjoy watching thriller action films, The Avengers is the perfect choice for you! Go, relax and settle down with your 3D glasses for a match of super powers!
    It is a story of Six Super Heroes Iron Man (Downey Jnr), Captain America (Chris Evans), Thor (Chris Hemsworth), Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson), Hawkeye (Jeremy Renner), Hulk (Ruffalo) are brought under one roof by S.H.I.E.L.D director, Nick Fury (Samuel L Jackson), when Thor's evil brother Loki threatens to destroy Earth. However, to stop Loki, the superheroes must sort out their personal differences and work together as a team. What happens when they eventually decide to put an end to Loki's evil desires? is the story of the film..

You can Enjoy the movie for Damn sure...[/QUOTE]
    yeah i saw the Avengers movie because i like to watch action movie in leisure time..I think it's best movie in 2012..

Hey all,

I love the final battle sequence between the Superhero Team and Loki’s Army. This is outstanding when compared to all the actions in other Marvel movies. It earns the buildup from all the preceding films by being the most epic title we’ve seen with these characters. The movie is also funny to watch!

hi friends my name is ven cruise and yes you are right bro. If anyone loves action movies then there is lots
    of movies for them but one of the best action movie is Avengers.................................

Hello Vencruise,
    You are exactly right, AVENGERS ranks one of the place in top 10 action movie ever...
    This is a notable movie fulfilled and then surpassed all expectations. I loved this cinema’s Profundity, Funniness, Heart, Action, Practice, Emotion and Performance…... GREAT MOVIE!!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Hollywood Gossips
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh