+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: child adoption

Smile child adoption

Hi
    This is Faisal khan from Delhi.
    i wish to adopt a new born baby boy or gorl.i have been married for three years. and i have not a baby.
    i need a baby desperatly. due to some medical problems my wife can not conceive the child and we want
    child. we have a great hope that a baby will come to us. if anyone interested plz contect me at my E-mail
    Add........... fslkhan922@gmail.com as soon as possible. first i want to tell u very clearly that there is no
    condition that it should be baby boy. we are ready to adopt a new born baby girl which could be complete
    my family we are waiting a baby. we believe that God blessed us a baby soon. if anyone interested plz
    contect me at my E-mail ADD ................ fslkhan922@gmail.com.

adoption baby

[QUOTE=faisalkhan;252163]Hi
    This is Faisal khan from Delhi.
    i wish to adopt a new born baby boy or gorl.i have been married for three years. and i have not a baby.
    i need a baby desperatly. due to some medical problems my wife can not conceive the child and we want
    child. we have a great hope that a baby will come to us. if anyone interested plz contect me at my E-mail
    Add........... fslkhan922@gmail.com as soon as possible. first i want to tell u very clearly that there is aiting no
    condition that it should be baby boy. we are ready to adopt a new born baby girl which could be complete
    my family we are waiting a baby. we believe that God blessed us a baby soon. if anyone interested plz
    contect me at my E-mail ADD ................ fslkhan922@gmail.com.[/QUOTE]

m waiting for adopt a new born baby plz help me .... can somone help me .

Hi

I am sorry to tell you this.. Why dont you try in some trusted orphanage and some good church they will surely help you in this issue..

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Infants & Baby Care
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh