+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Is scuba diving is scary?

Is scuba diving is scary?

Hey Guys,

Susanth here, when I get into water, I am very scared and anxious and feel like the water is crushing me. It may be a lake, ocean or just even a pool. My instructor advised in scuba tank the pressure is more. For the first time am going for scuba diving, is it very scary?

Please share your views, if you had experienced.

Hi,

I have experienced in scuba diving, we might get nervous when we go under the water. But it is actually not scary. You can talk to experienced divers and follow the tips from them. Are you scared of sharks? Please donít be, be bold and experience the sport. Itís actually thrilling.

Hi,

I have experienced in scuba diving, we might get nervous when we go under the water. But it is actually not scary. You can talk to experienced divers and follow the tips from them. Are you scared of sharks? Please donít be, be bold and experience the sport. Itís actually thrilling.

Generally we get scared of sharks; if we identify that there is nothing to get fear by educating ourselves would sort out the problem. And the other reason is because of the technical problems like regulator failure, running out of air and being unable to keep our head above water on the surface etc are the few examples for us to get scared.

Try to learn how regulator works, procedures that works for running out of air etc would help us out to get rid of the word FEAR.

So cheer scuba is an exiting sport and you have to experience it.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Sports in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh