+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Weekend Getaways Near Mumbai In Monsoon

Red face Weekend Getaways Near Mumbai In Monsoon

I heard that Mumbai wide city has lot and lots of tourist attractive spots in and around its territory; can somebody do me a favour by getting me the list of tourist spots presented in and around Mumbai city.
    It has been such a long time me going out for excursion with family, am planning to trip this weekend. So kindly help me with ur valuable response!!
    Thanks!!
    Last edited by shiva1144; 06-15-2012 at 12:42 PM.

Yup!! Mumbai is a vast city overflowing with interesting and attractive tourist spots which includes historical attractions, entertainment attractions & natural attractions. The following are as such spots, check it out!!

Admirable Spots Around Mumbai:-
    >> Jawhar – A place crowded with greens and attractive waterfalls all over
    >> Kolad – A rafting village with beautiful valleys and falls
    >> Murud-Janjira – Place with remarkable beaches
    >> Bhandardhara – A place filled with beautiful sea
    >> Igatpuri – This land is bounded by the highest peaks and also has beautiful forts which were built during Satavahana’s period.
    >> Kihim Beach – A beach place
    >> Malshej Ghat – Land owning unusual forts and its is said to be fun filled weekend spot
    >> Mulshi – this place has dam and lakes with scenic surroundings
    >> Karnala – Land packed with Greens & water falls
    >> Matheran –A hill station with lakes
    >> Lonavala - This Region has fine looking resorts and forts

Adventures Resorts Around Mumbai:-
    >> Karpe’s wadi - Nagaon Beach
    >> Dabhosa Waterfall Resort - Jawhar
    >> Srushti Farms & Resort - Alibag
    >> Sai Farm & Resort – Kolad
    >> Durshet Forest Lodge – Sahyadri
    >> Sajan Nature Club – Jawhar
    >> Doctor Farms & Resort – Kolad

The Coolest Spot Around Mumbai:-
    >> Matheran
    >> Lonavala
    >> Mahabaleswar
    >> Saputara
    >> Silvassa

Nagothane is a Best Getaway near Mumbai to Enjoy Majestic Beauty of Nature

[QUOTE=shiva1144;253095]I heard that Mumbai wide city has lot and lots of tourist attractive spots in and around its territory; can somebody do me a favour by getting me the list of tourist spots presented in and around Mumbai city.
    It has been such a long time me going out for excursion with family, am planning to trip this weekend. So kindly help me with ur valuable response!!
    Thanks!![/QUOTE]

Nagothane is on the Mumbai-Goa highway just 2 hours drive from Mumbai and Pune. Its a fresh holiday destination for tourists from various parts of India who would love to explore the history of these lands. Also the sight seeing places that can be covered near by are:
    Amba river, Pali Ganesh mandir, Uddhar hot sulphur water springs, Kansai Waterfalls, Sudhagad, Sarasgad, Murud-Janjira fort, Usarvardhane waterfalls, Bhira dam, Raigad ropeway, Kihim & Mandwa beaches, Birla temple.

Near mumbai many natural places.My favourite places is Jawhar – A place crowded with greens and attractive waterfalls all over .

If you want to take break from your frantic existence, I would recommend you to visit Lonavala city for fresh restart!! This place has stunning attraction spots like Ryewood Park, Lohagad Fort, Lonavla Lake, Rajmachi Point, Shivaji Udyan, Valvan Dam, Karla Caves, Bhushi Dam, Sausage Hills & Nagphani.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in India Travel
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh