+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Best Hollywood Movies of 2012...

Discussion Leader

Thumbs up Best Hollywood Movies of 2012...

This year seems to the most successful year of Hollywood as most of the Hollywood flicks released this year was the box office hit.. And many eagerly awaiting movies are yet to get released like Paranormal activity 4, Skyfall, etc. Among the hit list that was released in the first six months of this year 2012, there are some must watch movies that are listed below:-

BEST MOVIES OF 2012:
    TOP MUST WATCH MOVIES OF 2012:
    • AMERICAN PIE: THE REUNION
    • TAKEN 2
    • THE BOURNE LEGACY
    • SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMAN
    • THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN
    • IRON SKY
    • GHOST RIDER: SPIRIT OF VENGEANCE
    • WORLD WAR Z
    • THE AVENGERS
    • THE PIRATES: IN AN ADVENTURE WITH SCIENTISTS!
    • PROMETHEUS

Red face

Thanks for the list… I watched 2-3 movies from this list with my friends in theater.. All the movies are too good… Especially The Bourne Legacy is the must watch movie.. We can see new Bourne in this movie with more thrills and actions and many unknown questions.. Really worth watching the movie…

According to me the movie of the year 2012 will be The Amazing Spider man. I'm waiting for this movie and Soon i will go for watching this in the theater.

Good Movies of 2012.. Few are released and few are not.

21 Jump Street
    Dark Shadow
    J . Edgar
    Jack The Giant Killer
    Rock of Ages
    Avengers
    Star Wars 3D
    The Amazing Spiderman
    The Dark Night Rises
    The Darkest Hour
    The Descendants
    The Lucky One

Hii all

I have watched Avengers and The Amazing Spider man... Both are marvelous action movies.. I love both the movies.. I would like to watch it once again in theaters if I get time..Children can watch both the movies.. They will surely like these movies..

i love to see watching movies.
    2012 best movies are :

Men in Black 3
    The Avengers
    Ted
    Brave

Thumbs up

Hey guyzz...

I always like to watch story oriented movies.. I like to watch some thriller movies, family oriented movies, suspense, political genre, and many more..

Recently I watched "Face Off".. It was released some 20-22 years ago.. I was really impressed with this movie.. In those days when technology was not much developed, but still they created such a wonderful film..

It is a story of a terrorist and a cop.. But the screenplay was damn good.. I watched this movie few days ago but it still running in front of my eyes...

Next movie that impressed me is "Vantage Point".. It is also an Old movie... It shows about bomb blast that occurs while the president of that country was giving speech.. How the cop finds the person who made this blast is the remaining story..

If you guyzz get time, then pls don't fail to watch these two movies..
    Last edited by Malar2301; 06-29-2012 at 11:27 AM.

I think Expendable 2 and the Avengers are best hollywood movie 2012 because it's amazing movies..

Hey Guys

This year I dint go for much movies but I saw few movies which was really amazing.. And fully entertainmet too
    Wrath of the Titans
    The Hunger Games
    John Carter
    The Avengers
    The Expandables 2

I think Expendable 2 and Avengers are best hollywood movies...

Hey Friends,

As this is not the end of this year, 2012; we cannot pretend the list of Best Hollywood Movies 2012. Though we list, we’ll find a list entirely different at the end of this year.

According to me, Wrath of the Titans, The Avengers and The Expendables 2 will be in the final list of 2012.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Hollywood Gossips
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh