+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Top English Songs of the year 2012

Post Top English Songs of the year 2012

Hiii guyzzzz!!!
    I love English Songs very much.. Wenever I get time, I listened to the songs of my fav singers like Justin Beiber, Rihana, Jessie J and Usher.. This year I dint listened much songs as I was going through my Final Year Examination.. Now my exams are over and Iam free.. So thinking of downloading the latest released English songs and can listen as much I want.. I don’t know about the latest release.. Cud u guyz plss help me out in downloading latest songs?? If anybody knows the latest English songs kindly share with me..

Discussion Leader
    Hello Chitra!!
    How were ur exams?? Hope u did well with ur test papers.. It is really good that you concentrated well in ur exams without listening to the songs.. I love English songs, I listened very few songs that released this year.. I have listed some of the songs I liked the most below.. Download these songs and I am sure you will also like very much.. Share your views abt the songs after listening to it…
    • Justin Bieber — Boyfriend
    • Katy Perry — Part Of Me
    • B.O.B. — So Good
    • Taylor Swift — Eyes Open
    • Tyga — Rack City
    • Jason Aldean — Fly Over States
    • Miranda Lambert — Over You
    • Neon Trees — Everybody Talks
    • Jessie J — Domino
    • Usher — Climax
    • Rihanna — Birthday Cake
    • Taylor Swift — Ours
    • Andy Grammer — Fine By Me

Cool

Hi buddy..
    You love english songs??? I too a lot.. I have a small collection of the latest release.. Listen to it if you like it.. I have also heard the list of songs mentioned by shreyas.. I am sure you vl love it.. here is the list of my collection of good songs 2012:
    1. Karmin — Broken Hearted
    2. Eric Church — Springsteen
    3. Chris Brown — Turn Up The Music
    4. Flo Rida — Wild Ones
    5. Adele — Rolling In The Deep
    6. Lady Antebellum — Dancin’ Away With My Heart
    7. Nicki Minaj — Starships

Katy Perry — Part Of Me and B.O.B. — So Good are awesome songs and love these one
    Last edited by raghu181; 06-25-2012 at 01:24 PM.

HI..
    Listen to ‘Love the Way you lie’, ‘California Gurls’, ‘Rude Boy’ and ‘Airplanes’…. These are my fav songs and m sure u guyzz will like very much..

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Hollywood Gossips
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh