+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: lost passport found

my poassport was lost while i was in usa i inform indian high commision in newy york and i apply for emergency travel document they provide me tht now im in india and i have not apply for duplicate passport till now one of my mate in usa found my passport now what next is that passport useful to me or i have to apply for duplicate ? if tht passport is useful then what i have to do next can he send by mail or he has to inform indian high commission ?
    thnx in advnc 4 reply

> buddy11179 wrote:

> my poassport was lost while i was in usa i inform indian high commision in newy york and i apply for emergency travel document they provide me tht now im in india and i have not apply for duplicate passport till now one.of my mate in usa found my passport now what next is that passport useful to me or i have to apply for duplicate ? if tht passport is useful then what i have to do next can he send by mail or he has to inform indian high commission ?
    thnx in advnc 4 reply

It is better to consult some concerned person for this. I mean, you must confirm it from the passport office that what next you can do. Otherwise, it may cause some serious issues.

thnx a lott ritu

While a passport is lost, the passport holder's first thought is where it was last seen. The desk and suitcases are speedily searched but nothing can be found.

http://www.expresspassport.com/

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Travelling Abroad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh