+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Recipe for green tea

Post Recipe for green tea

HI I have tried the natural green tea... That is the one which you find at your local vegetable vendors....It looks like grass but is very good for health .
    The preparation includes
    Take a utensil
    Add water
    Add the green tea leaves
    Add ginger
    Add cinnamon
    add fresh mint leaves
    Bring to boil
    remove from stove
    Take the quantity desired in a cup after filtering
    add sugar cubes as per your taste... sugar free is recommended
    add 1 tspn lemon juice

Have your cup of healthy green tea for you and your family

Hi Sneha,

Thanks for sharing such a valuable recipe which I am looking for a very long time. I have tried this green tea from the hotels and some other restaurants, but the taste and the aroma doesn’t gratify my taste buds. I am going to buy all the necessary ingredients which you have mentioned here. And I am going to surprise my family members today evening by preparing the green tea on myself.

Thanks a lot, my friend!!!

You are welcome dear .... The natural aroma of this green tea will make sure that everyone in your family asks you what are you making ..its just irresistable
    Do lemme know how it went

Hello jaiswalsneha,

That's a great recipe. I m glad to try it out as soon as possible. But how do i identify the leaves that are available at the vegetable shop. Other than looking like grass is there a specific name for that particular leaves. If so please do share it.

Thanks!

hi vinu.devi
    Sorry, I dont know the name specifics I ask my local vendor for the hari chai patti. Its looks like long green grass.

Greeen green tulsi tea

Arey yar whats to make in it , Buy Tulsi green tea from the organic shop and boil it. But ya take it 4 times. It made me slim down

Hi all,

I go with Piarana. I would like to give the recipe of Tulsi Green Tea and its health benefits in this thread:

Tulsi leaves added with Green Tea are meant to be Green Tulsi Tea. This green tea tulsi bags are available in most of the organic shops. The ingredients needed for preparing this are 2 green tea tulsi bags, 2 cups water and 2 tsp sugar.

Boil the water and when it has boiled, dip the tea bags in it and steep for 2-3 minutes. Add sugar or sugar cubes to it before serving.

This Tulsi Green Tea not only reduces the weight but also

• Reduces Stress
    • Builds immunity
    • Eliminates toxins
    • Enhances stamina

• Stimulates and revitalizes
    • Guards against cough & cold
    • Enhances respiratory functions
    • Rich in antioxidants and other nutrients

Go natural. Spend few more pennies and enjoy various health benefits to live hale and hearty!!!

has any one tried lipton green tea?
    I have used lipton green tea for the last one month and theres no difference in my weight as i checked my weight its still the same.

It is good to opt for green tea rather than milk ones as it has many health benefits. You can prepare one for yourself in this process like:

Pour water in a small handle saucepan and add half spoon smashed ginger. Remove the ginger skin before smashing it in smooth paste. At medium heat place the saucepan and allow it to boil. Add three pinch of Cardamon powder into it then add tea leaves. Simmer it when after it gets boiled. Remove it from the fire and allow the leaves to settle below before sieving it out for drink. You will just love sipping it out for rich taste.

Wink Green tea recipe

Well, the secret behind a healthy hair is Green Tea; it also comes with the disease fighting capacity. Green tea is really good for health and you will really enjoy all of the benefits of green tea, by drinking it regularly. Well, you can prepare different flavors in green tea, but today I am going to show you the simple ways to prepare green tea juice.

Ingredients:

• 1/2 cup Green tea
    • 2 Chico 2
    • 2 spoons Sugar
    • 1/2 cup Cream

Method to prepare:

• At first you must blend green tea, with chico and sugar in a blender and blend it finely. Make sure that they are unified.
    • Now, add fresh cream to it and shake it well.
    • In a big glass pour this fresh green tea juice and now cut the chico in the middle, and place it exactly on the edge of the glass.
    • Serve and enjoy.

Unhappy

Well this would be a chikoo and green tea milk shake rather than the green tea
    Although it may taste really great I wonder if it is really beneficial

If you want to find effectiveness of green tea then just trust your senses and drink it in the following way:

You need to boil two cups of water and pour it in a flask. Take half spoon of green tea powder and put it in the boiled water content flask. After half an hour take a sieve and pour the water in a cup. There you go with your solid taste of green tea.

Wink

are you sure that you have to boil for half an hour
    by that time the water will dry and make the bowl all black
    It will give out smell of burning

I prepare yummy homemade green tea ice creams, and my children’s just love to eat it. Well here I would love to give the recipe for green tea ice cream check it out.

Ingredients:

2 egg yolks
    2 tablespoons dry green tea
    1 tablespoon sugar
    1/2 vanilla pod
    1 1/4 cups double (heavy) cream
    1/4 cup caster sugar
    1 1/4 cups milk
    2 tablespoons boiling water

How to prepare:

• Take green tea and soak it in boiled water, and add sugar to it and leave it for about 10-12 minutes. Now add this to a saucepan and add vanilla pod with milk and boil it for a while and pour it on the tea and leave it for about 5 minutes.
    • Beat the egg yolks with 1/4 cup caster sugar in a bowl slowly strain mixture into it. Shift this to the saucepan and heat it and stir them well until the mixture comes to a consistency. Allow it to cool and whip the double cream and add it to the cooled tea mixture.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Food & Drinks
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh