+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: romantic monsoon destinations in kerala

romantic monsoon destinations in kerala

Hi

I am planning to take my wife to kerala i need the best place it should be the romantic monsoon destination please guide me few places so it will help me a lot

Hey
    kerala is the best place to visit in romantic monsoon The beautiful, lively and enchanting monsoons of Kerala....Every drop of rain making the season more and more lovely.... The Monsoons of Kerala spreads its beauty during the months of June, July and August. Unlike other destinations, tourism booms in Kerala during monsoons because of the beauty and romance it adds to the destinations. I will guide the monsoon hot spots of kerala

Munnar -periyar
    cochin- kumarakom
    alleppey
    vagamon
    varkala
    Kovalam
    This all th best place to visit in monsoon enjoy kerala with beautiful placese

Kerala is a best attractive tourist place in India and good place for honeymoon.According to me the best romantic places in Kerala are:-
    Munnar -periyar
    cochin- kumarakom
    alleppey
    vagamon
    varkala

Hi all,

I would like to add the famous spot to the above-said list – Mararikulam. This is also the best destination for Romantic Monsoon in Kerala.

The beaches hit by the monsoons tell many things to you; if you’re a lover of nature. You can feel the utmost silence in that beautiful location. The strong waves are the only thing to disturb the peace of that particular place. The monsoon drenched Mararikulam is a sure sight of mysticism and happiness.

Enjoy the real beauty of Kerala and feel the freshness of monsoon!!!

romantic monsoon destinations in kerala

In India Kerala is a region that is rich with attractions and beautiful scenery.
    Following are the must visit places in kerala
    Fort Cochin
    Munnar
    Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary
    Kollam
    Varkala
    Kumarakom
    Thrissur
    Kozhikode
    Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary

Hi graja18,
    Your note on Mararikulam, create a feel to go there at least once in our life time.....
    Fine, I have been to Kerala, but not to Alappuzha –Mararikulam, sure ill will make it for my next vacation.....

Hello Molly,
    Visiting the places u have mentioned here, seriously brings visual treat for eyes...

Kerala is also said to be ‘Gods own country’, ‘Paradise Found land’ and ‘Most Popular Tourist Destination’ in India.

Best Romantic spots ever:-
    Trivandrum - picnic spot
    Thekkady – Famous for nature's splendour
    Kumarakom - Water world
    Anathapuri – Place for exotic beaches & temples.
    Alappuzha - Famous for boat races, houseboats, fishes and lakes
    Munnar – Hill Station
    Cherai Beach – Delightful Beach near Kochi

Kerala

Hi friends.........
    Kerala is most beautiful and Romantic Place for tour and travel.there are so many place traveling.
    Fort Cochin
    Munnar
    Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary
    Kollam
    Varkala
    Kumarakom

All the best .

Wow!!
    Thanks for manishajad, whitey1985, molly22, graja18, jemssmith29 & uni for sharing this wonder full list, this information is helping me a lot, because next month am planning for a week trip to Kerala with my friends…

I wanted to know which all places in Kerala consist boat house…

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in India Travel
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh