+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: BCA and BBA course in Delhi colleges

I find most of children here confused.It is my advise to u all that look for colleges on the basis of their placement record.And don not lose heart if u do not get the stream u want.All of you have capability.

Hi Guys out there,

I am totally new in delhi. I have come here to study bca but i am totally unfamiliar about the colleges in here and the process of admission. Friends! i need specially distance education system so if anyone is able to answer my quarry please help me!

Bca- Distance-Short Duration-in Delhi-

hey...m in 12th ryt nw...takn commrc wid IP...
    so wat cn b my career options..???
    m very confused bout dis...so plz could ya ppl help me out..!!

hi everyone..

can any one suggest me which is the best option BBA or BCA.
    well m intrested in computer but in future i want to enter in management. so, in this condition which option will be better for me.. BCA or BBA.
    is BBA harder than BCA??

n please can u suggest me the good college or institute offering BBA n BCA

thanka alot :-D

Delhi University is Best in Delhi for any course.

@ Shikha - :^)

For BCA, Asia-Pacific Institute of Management, COMM-IT Career Academy, Delhi Institute of Advanced Studies all from Delhi can be considered. And for BBA the best institutes are College of Business Studies, Apeejay School of Management and UPES, Dehradun(for BBA with oil and gas marketing & Aviation Operations).

@ Neha - Hello & Thanx for d Info...............

I am a BBA aspirant and I want to know more about [url]http://www.bbaguru.in/[/url] whats your take should I go there?

Admission in BBA/BCA courses is generally through entrance exams. Update/Test your knowledge for these exams through free online tests. Visit [url]www.atmaramcentre.com[/url]

Hi to all,

First of all choose which subject you like most or in which fields your interest have, and than Go to that fields. For delhi university colleges of BCA & BBA try to visit its website.

[url]http://education.latestt.com[/url]

Sikkim Manipal University is one of the best university in India for distance learning programs. SMUDE uses the latest edunxt technology to create a virtual classroom where you can interact with the faculty and students and thereby also network with other students, which is a unique and one of its kind feature amongst other colleges offering distance education. I have done my BCA from Sikkim Manipal University distance program and if you are interested you can ask for the prospectus and speak to their counselor by registering for free here [url]http://www.smude.edu.in[/url]

Wink BBA in Oil and Gas

I think if you're willing to take Dehradun as an option then UPES has an awesome course in Oil and Gas, Logistics, Aviation,etc. With energy careers I don't think you can go wrong. Last date is 15th June. So all the best

Hi Life,
    I would recommend you to claim admission for BCA course at delhi university for this academic year and further you can get into management field by doing MBA courses...

You guys can also approach for Akash Menonís advice!! It sounds good....

hi.,,
    I have the information about the good college about the Bca college,

Thumbs up BBA college

[QUOTE=foolsdirection;1626]Hi evry1,
    which college is best in delhi for pursuing bba and bca courses? Plz tell its location.[/QUOTE] Hi there, if you want to make your career in BBA, then go for IITM, my cousin studies there the same course. She is completely satisfied with
    it, the campus, the training and the work culture. You should apply there as well.

Colleges for BBA and BCA

[QUOTE=foolsdirection;1626]Hi evry1,
    which college is best in delhi for pursuing bba and bca courses? Plz tell its location.[/QU Hi....why not going for IIMT Gurgaon. Tyhey have best BBA Hons plan both of 3 and 4 yrs. THey prepare you for the outside market and give you caliber to outshine others. THey'll expose you to the business and marketing environment, so that you have overview of practicals as well....

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Higher Education In India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh