+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Left - Right - Left !!

Left - Right - Left !!

I feel like the past 3 years of my engineering were waste,and so is going to be the result of next 1 year left with me,i dont want that to happen,i want to study,but i dont know what to study !I am confused among various options and regarding my carrier,please suggets me something so that i can sort out this problem,it would be graet help.

Unhappy I second you mam

Same question from my side as well.

Thumbs up

It is indeed a tough question. Most of us don't even know what we are doing.
    I wish to say that first of all we should have 'self belief'. When we aren't confident about ourselves and what we are doing, we lose half the battle. As you have already invested your 3 years in a stream, you ought to take some benefits from it. Else you would end up wasting time all these years.
    Just think, there would be some thing you'd love to study, some subject or any other field you are interested in..!
    Everyone is good in 1 thing or the other, what is required is exploring ourselves.

Its never too late. If you think that you are not suited for engineering, try for some other courses in Post Graduation. But always remember 'Do what you love to do' ....

You have completed 3 years successfully and you should concentrate more on the final year which decides your future. Please don't panic and follow the below given tips:

Write and study the text books by making short notes.
    Go chapter wise and solve previous year question papers.
    Before 1 month of exam you should be thorough in revision.
    In 1 month sort out the doubts.
    Be consistent and do hard work.
    Never give up and be confident.
    Analyze and find concrete solutions foe best results.

Thumbs up Very well said

[QUOTE=pumbaa_g;255902]You have completed 3 years successfully and you should concentrate more on the final year which decides your future. Please don't panic and follow the below given tips:

Write and study the text books by making short notes.
    Go chapter wise and solve previous year question papers.
    Before 1 month of exam you should be thorough in revision.
    In 1 month sort out the doubts.
    Be consistent and do hard work.
    Never give up and be confident.
    Analyze and find concrete solutions foe best results.[/QUOTE]

I appreciate these points.
    tinybaby n bala3g don't panic at this stage. You are about to finish the line and will be holding the trophy very soon. Just concentrate on the perk points don't loose your focus. Talk with your parents about - what to do NEXT? After completing your courses, join something which attracts you.

@Rishabh..@soWat
    ok please elaborate more about it,what i can do and apply in my practical life.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Education in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh