+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: New Microsoft Tablet 2012

New Microsoft Tablet 2012

Hey Friends I a; looking for some information on Microsoft tablet which is launched in 2012, if any of you know kindly give your views here please...

Hello..

I would like to tell you that I am really impressed with this new Microsoft tab and its Premium design, portability of a tablet, fully functioning desktop OS, compatibility with existing Microsoft software and keyboard options with variety of colours which is totally attractive and the key boards are like touch screen.. Entire thing is awesome !!

new microsoft tablet 2012

A Nexus 10 Tablet. It was inevitable that the rumor would rise up as soon as (or even before) the release of the Google Nexus 7 Tab. Itís like the iPad Mini rumor in reverse! But the astounding early success of the New Google 7-inch Tablet certainly has brought added validity to the rumor of a larger Nexus model in the works.

Never hear about it , let me Google it thanks for the update.

Hi all,

Microsoft is now working on Next Surface Tablet. After the successful completion of that, it will market the Windows 8 Tablet. The company is seriously dedicated in expanding and enhancing the surface line.

Microsoft new tablet is "surface".

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Gadgets & Gizmos
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh