+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: India vs Nz Test Series Match Results

India vs Nz Test Series Match Results

Hello friends!
    I love to watch Test matches and that too when India and New Zealand are playing.. They both have very tough competition.. Nobody can predict about the match winner.. Such a good competitors..
    Guyz I want all the India vs New zealand Test Series Match Results.. Can anybody help me?

Of course buddy!
    It is a hard hitting teams.. Both the team equally compete each other to win the match…
    In all there are 50 India vs New Zealand test matches that has been played..
    Out of which 29 matches were played in India whereas 21 matches were played in NZ..
    Out of 29 matches 16 matches were draw, India won 11 matches and NZ won only 2 matches in India..
    Out of 21 matches that played in NZ, India won 5 matches, NZ won 7 and the rest 9 matches were draw..

If you want further more details, you can reply me.. I will update upon it..
    Thank you…
    Regards!
    Abraham

Hi,

I love to watch the matches conducted between India and New Zealand. We all know that India defeated New Zealand widely in the first Test of the two-match Test series. We always expected that India will win the match against the New Zealand which is eighth ranked.

I heard that the second Test will be played In Bangalore and as we all know that the Bangalore pitch provides good bounce compared to the other ground in India.

The major players are:
    India - Cheteshwar Pujara, Virender Sehwag, Ravichandran Ashwin and Pragyan Ojha.
    New Zealand - Kane Williamson, Brendon McCullum, Trent Boult and Jeetan Patel.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Sports in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh