+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Saina Nehwal Performance In 2012 Olympics

Saina Nehwal Performance In 2012 Olympics

Hello,
    Olympic 2012 is nearing.. Many players are practicing tirelessly to win some or the other medal for the country.. I am a badminton lover.. I love Saina Nehwal.. So Iam interested in knowing more about her and her Olympics preparation.. Will she win this year? In the last Olympics which was held in Beijing, 2008, she was the first Indian woman to enter the quarter final..
    Do you guyz knows anything about her and her Olympic rehearsals, kindly update.. I am very much eager to know about her…

Saina Nehwal ranks 5th in Badminton and she has been selected for this Olympic 2012.. She is seriously preparing for the Olympics.. It is her second Olympic appearance.. Saina said that she has been making the best use of her training sessions with coach Pullela Gopichand. “Now it is a do-or-die situation. No matter who plays or who doesn’t, my motto will be to do the best and show the best results. You also need luck and God’s grace after all the hard work I put in. Gopi sir is giving me best training and we (myself and others in the team) are trying to learn each and every point.” She also said that “The training is going as planned. I want to keep injury free. The rest is my coach’s planning. I am thankful to my physio for the recovery sessions. Good nutrition is the base of my training”.

Oh...! So close and yet so far... that must be a devastating feeling to Saina, a fine sport-star. The way she was playing her matches so far in the Olympics 2012, I had a feeling that she will easily cruise to finals. That however was not to be as she crashes under some outstanding badminton from Yihan Wang.

Congrats still Saina... you showed great spirit and confidence... you did really made us proud with your performance...

Even thought she has lost in Semis, there is still a possibility of winning a bronze. Let us keep our fingers crossed.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Sports in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh