+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Google Nexus 7 Inch Tablet Price

Question Google Nexus 7 Inch Tablet Price

Hey friends!
    Does any one of you know the price of Google Nexus 7 Inch Tablet? I got a job in Singapore with handsome package.. I don’t want to take my old tablet.. I have to join as soon as I reach Singapore.. And I have a small meeting on my first day of joining.. So I don’t want anyone to see this old tablet.. I searched for the latest tablet and I liked the features of Google Nexus.. That is why I am asking you the price of this device.. Please guyzz help me in purchasing this amazing product…

Thumbs up

Hi dude!
    Congratss yaar… You got a nice opportunity.. Keep it up… All the very best for your future..
    You want to know about the price of Google Nexus, right?
    Some information about this tablet has been leaked.. According to that Nexus is powered with 7 inch screen.. It has 1.3 GHz Tegra3 processor.. It is provided with 1.2MP primary camera which is the only disappointment about this tablet.. It consists of 1 GB RAM and GeForce 12 core CPU for average level of performance. This fabulous tablet comes in black colour and it has a powerful battery that offers 9 hours of running time support..

Google Nexus Tablet price in India is approximately about Rs.10,000/- for base 8 GB model whereas for 16 GB model the rate is approximately about Rs.13,000/- to Rs.15,000/-.

Hope this information might helped you in knowing the price range of the new Google Nexus Tablet..

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Gadgets & Gizmos
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh