+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: ITI Limited Recruitment 2012 For Engineers (Contract Basis)

ITI Limited Recruitment 2012 For Engineers (Contract Basis)

Hi!

I am Karan from Karnataka and glad to share information about recent opening of Engineer posts in ITI Limited of Bangalore. The appointment will be made on a contractual basis of three years that can be extended as per to the requirement of the project. Candidates will be selected on the basis of academic track record and performance in the interview. It is to be noted that after the initial screening the candidates will be shortlisted by the selection committee for interview. You can clarify details of recruitment process, schedule and criteria at the ITI Limited site: http://www.itiltd-india.com/

Desired candidates must be Bachelor’s Degree holder in Engineering, Electronics, Communication, Telecommunication or Electrical with at least 65% score of aggregate marks from a reputed University or Institute. Applicants should not be aged above 28 years but this age limitation is exempted from SC, ST, OBC and PWD candidates as per to Government norms.

One should apply for the post on or before 4th August where it is necessary for the candidates to fill the application form that could be downloaded from ITI Limited site: http://www.itiltd-india.com/upload/careers/Contract%20Engineers%20for%20NSU_24-07-2012.pdf

There will be imposition of Application fee of Rs 300 (General candidates) which is exempted from SC, ST, OBC or PWD candidates. The mode of application fee payment must be made in DD format (with mention of name and address on the reverse side) that is drawn on any nationalized bank, in favor of ITI Limited, Bangalore, payable at Bangalore.

On or before 4th August the candidates need to submit filled application form, DD attested printouts and attested documents of all required certificates in an envelope with atop mention to The Additional General Manager - HR, ITI Limited, Regd & Corporate Office, ITI Bhavan, Doorvaninagar, Bangalore,Karnataka – 560016.

If there is necessity for personal inquiry regarding application form process or others then you can directly approach the officials at the Registered Office address ITI Limited, ITI Bhavan, Dooravaninagar, Bangalore, Karnataka – 560016 or through phone at 080 – 25614466 or fax at 080 – 25617525.

Lightbulb Waiting for results..............!!!!!!!!!!

Hi sir,
    I have attended the interview and it was good. Do you know the date of result..? I am eagerly waiting for it .. Kindly let me know sir
    Thanks a lot

Thumbs down i guess they have sle;ected people

it was like a gud intervw . i also attended it . waiitng for the results but i agree they wil not declare it

Hi Friends,

I think they will not declare the results, and only the selected candidates will get an offer letter stating the Date of Joining, and all the necessary information related to that from the corporate office of ITI Limited, Bangalore.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Jobs & Career
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh