+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: wife cheating

wife cheating

I am married for 9 years and we have 2 daughters from this marriage. My wife had an affair with another guy few months back. I work in a highly demanding job and I am usually under lot of pressure. There were some misunderstanding between us and at this time she fell in love with another guy. One day, she met him at one of his friends house and they kissed each other. Later, she regretted that and didn't continue with that relationship. Now, she has completely forgotten about that and is no more in touch with that person. Somehow, it keeps haunting me and I keep on imagining how she must have kissed him. I don't know what to do now as I am completely confused..I am not sure if I should continue with this marriage or just separate...what shud I do?

Hi desi,

It will be big issue if your wife continue with that guy but now she relized and told everthing to you.

Just try to undestand her and forgive her man because that was mistake sometime may be happen but in future you have take care of her.

Just give proper time to her and also tell her how much you love her.she will not repeat this in future.

Thanks.
    Inder

wife cheating

[QUOTE=yadav_yadav;260506]Hi desi,

It will be big issue if your wife continue with that guy but now she relized and told everthing to you.

Just try to undestand her and forgive her man because that was mistake sometime may be happen but in future you have take care of her.

Just give proper time to her and also tell her how much you love her.she will not repeat this in future.

Thanks.
    Inder[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the kind words...
    Even I don't want to leave but I cannot take this off my mind easily..I have been very honest and have never even touched any women throughout my life (before and after marriage). She definitely has not done anything after that but she is not apologetic about that incident. She keeps blaming that because of me she has got into that which irrirates me a lot...Sometimes, I really feels like not marrying would be better because women as a wife really sucks...

Smile

Maintaining a relationship forever is difficult and at the same time it is very beautiful feeling to love and to be loved forever. There are some ups and down in the marriage life, as you said you was pressurized at work and didn't have some time for her. She had to do that which is very wrong; at the same time she agreed her mistake and promised you she doesn't do it again.

You guys must be honest to each other to live long life. Just shoo away all the bad memories and start a new life. Just LOVE LOVE LOVE and see the change that you see in your life. Forgive each other and love each other forever.
    Good Luck!

Rightly Said BrinaFelix!!
    Beautiful line!! Just LOVE LOVE LOVE and see the change that you see in your life.
    It is fact; we can survive and achieve more in this world with two things i.e. love and acceptance...

So, I request Desi to forget all your past and not to think over stuffs like divorce, separation & etc, coz you are already blessed with two kids.... and it’s very late worrying as well.....

To have happy life /better compatibility /understandings in future with your wife and kids, it is must to spend some of your precious time with them....

Thank you very much BrinaFelix and Sparklegirl! These kind words really take some burden off me.. I have been trying to be nice with her and spend as much time as possible.. My only point was that everyone has problems in life. That doesn't mean that you need to choose another person.. But now I will try to ensure that she never chooses anyone over me...Thanks everyone!

i think you should take divorce because relationship is not attached with feeling any more...

Hiii desi!!

You have taken a good decision...
    Both of you should be an open book to each other that is the true relationship..
    It can be achieved only when you both spend time with each other..
    You have two kids.. You should not leave them.. They are still too young to understand this world..
    You both should be together for your kids..
    You should Love each other and teach your Kids about the Love and forgiveness..
    Love is the only way to get rid out of problems...
    Talk to your wife.. Spend time with her.. Forget about your past..

LOVE is the only mantra for peaceful Life..

All the very best for your serene Life...

Arey yarrr common stop it Shawn....

Be positive and try not to separate any relationship, instead find solutions for making them to live together.... I don’t think Mr. Desi would have seen this incidence with his bare eyes, this might also been a rumour by some of his enemies.... These couple are already blessed with 2 kids, in this case if they get separated; surely in future going day’s kids will be in hitch....

Desi, again I request you to not take such claptrap decision!!
    Last edited by Sparklegirl; 08-29-2012 at 05:04 PM.

[QUOTE=Sparklegirl;261015]Arey yarrr common stop it Shawn....

Be positive and try not to separate any relationship, instead find solutions for making them to live together.... I don’t think Mr. Desi would have seen this incidence with his bare eyes, this might also been a rumour by some of his enemies.... These couple are already blessed with 2 kids, in this case if they get separated; surely in future going day’s kids will be in hitch....

Desi, again I request you to not take such claptrap decision!![/QUOTE]

Thank you very much for all your kind words..My problem is that I am not able to come out of it..On top of it, my wife behaves as if nothing has happened....If she is kind to me and shows lot of love, then may be I can forget and come out of this forever....But I don't know how much time I would need to completely forget this scene...I keep on imagining how they both have done that...It is not a rumor as she also accepted it...Hope it was a rumor..Life really sucks!

Oh my God Desi!

After reading your post I am totally depressed from the core of my heart. What is this Desi, you must be a gentleman instead your behaving like a sadist. Its almost 9 years of your marriage and you have 2 daughters. Your wife has disclosed it to you because she loves you a lot and wants you to be the best husband to love her last days. And your still thinking the unwanted scene and ruining your life and your family's as well. Act like a matured person instead thinking how they kissed..... sounds STUPID!....... ?You don't you kiss your wife in such a way that you never ever forget that in your life and it should be more memorable kiss to you and your WIFE...... Its' just a matter how to handle things in life....... Please stop thinking on this and go on with your wife by giving love and happiness.

Good Luck!

[QUOTE=AlejandraaRose;262854]Oh my God Desi!

After reading your post I am totally depressed from the core of my heart. What is this Desi, you must be a gentleman instead your behaving like a sadist. Its almost 9 years of your marriage and you have 2 daughters. Your wife has disclosed it to you because she loves you a lot and wants you to be the best husband to love her last days. And your still thinking the unwanted scene and ruining your life and your family's as well. Act like a matured person instead thinking how they kissed..... sounds STUPID!....... ?You don't you kiss your wife in such a way that you never ever forget that in your life and it should be more memorable kiss to you and your WIFE...... Its' just a matter how to handle things in life....... Please stop thinking on this and go on with your wife by giving love and happiness.

Good Luck![/QUOTE]

I know the resentment one has to go through due to spouse infidelity.. But it is very difficult to overcome..Especially, when the spouse who was involved in the affair is acting as if nothing has happened..I am more angry on the other person who I feel is an opportunist just took the opportunity of our problems...But I am trying to forget all this and hopefully I should be able to do in sometime (may 1-2 years)....I feel marriage has lost its sanctity and it has everyone has become very selfish and look for their own enjoyment....

Hii desi..
    One thing I want to tell you clearly…

If a man like you (after 9 years of marriage and having 2 kids) goes to another girl for physical relationship, then if his wife get to know about such illegal affair, she should forgive him.. But if a woman (married and having 2 kids) does the same thing, her husband won,t forgive her till his last breath. What kind of justice is this?

She is not uttering anything about her illegal relationship to you because she may be thinking to close the matter. She may not want you to get disappoint. Or she may have any other reason.

Its your duty Mr.Desi..

You have to go to your wife and ask her politely about what happened to her, Is she loving you or not.
    You should not always blame her for everything.

She is not pouring her love on you because shayad who sochti hogi ki “mein itni ghiri huyi kaise ban gayi?, mein ab unhe(You Mr.Desi) kaise apna pyar jataun? Agar woh(Mr.Desi) mere pyaar ko nautanki samje toh mein kya karun? Yeh saare cheese naa ho isliye bhi aapki wife chup rahi hogi..

SO talk to her Mr.Desi. She is your wife. You have every right on her. If you say some lovable words, then only she will come in a conclusion that you don’t hate her.

Please talk to her politely.

Dont feel bad. I dont have any intention of hurting you. I just want you to come out of this mess.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Indian Weddings
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh