+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Where can I buy Sony XBR55HX929 in India

Where can I buy Sony XBR55HX929 in India

Hi Everybody,

I have checked in sony stores, Buit this model is not available in India

Thanks

Hi Sanju,

You can find the Sony Electronics Outlet in most of the cities in India. All the Sony products are available in those outlets. Though the stock is not there, you can get your favorite model by placing your order over there. Try to inquire the nearest Sony outlets of the city of your residence.

Hope, you’ll get that LCD TV with Active 3D Technology!

Hi Mohan,

Thanks for your reply, I stay in Mumbai, tried in Sony outlets, where they said its yet not available in India, currently I m in Canada comming back to India in Oct, but the prices out here in canada is much more CAD 3599 + Taxes, where as in India, I heard (see on internet )the prices is around Rs. 153000/-, but could not find the rigth place to buy

Thanks

Hi Sanju,

If you are that much fond of that model, don’t think about the cost and all. If you feel like looking for some other models in Sony, you can find a number of latest models, and they will produce the HQ and comes with the latest technology also.

Lastly, you can try for Sony XBR55HX929 in some of the Online shopping sites also. It depends on your luck!

[QUOTE=mohan_hu;260888]Hi Sanju,

If you are that much fond of that model, don’t think about the cost and all. If you feel like looking for some other models in Sony, you can find a number of latest models, and they will produce the HQ and comes with the latest technology also.

Lastly, you can try for Sony XBR55HX929 in some of the Online shopping sites also. It depends on your luck![/QUOTE]

Any online shop that you have cam across, please suggest

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Gadgets & Gizmos
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh