+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: best Chevrolet Beat diesel car in India with its price

best Chevrolet Beat diesel car in India with its price

I have a plan of buying Chevrolet beat Diesel car after knowing that it is the best car in the Indian market, I also heard that Chevrolet Beat Diesel car comes with different variants, before I could proceed, I want to know the best Chevrolet diesel car available in India, with some information about its price also.

Yes it’s true that the Chevrolet Beat diesel comes in different variants, here below are the Chevrolet diesel models check it out.
    • Chevrolet Beat Diesel LT
    • Chevrolet Beat Diesel LT Option
    • Chevrolet Beat Diesel LS
    • Chevrolet Beat Diesel PS

• Chevrolet Beat Diesel LT is the best model of Chevrolet Beat Diesel cars, it is known for its front fog lamps, body color ORVM and door handles, silver roof rails, rear defogger, silver instrument cluster and wiper which come with a washer.

Chevrolet Base Variant is featured with power steering and AC; even I say Chevrolet Base LT is the best variant when compared to all other models. The LT variant comprises of ABS, Dual Airbags, Alloy wheels and the seat belts with the load limiters. It includes exciting features such as integrated middle stack audio, automatic climate control, steering with LED speedometer, Aux-in Port, USB, tilt steering, LCD digital tachometer, tubeless tyres etc. What more you need in a car? It is priced at Rs. 5, 35, 000 to 5, 81, 000/-

I suggest you Chevrolet Beat Diesel LT Option is best. This car gives mileage around in city is 18.5 Kmpl and 25.44 Kmpl on the highway.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Cars and Bikes
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh