+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Bollywood Diwali releases in 2012

Bollywood Diwali releases in 2012

Hi guys……….

I love watching Bollywood movies, since I had exam I had to prepare for it and my parents didn’t allow me to watch any movies and I was forced to stay away from watching movies. My exams are over now, I have a freedom to do anything and I would like to make use of my vacation by watching movies every weekend. I heard my friends telling that there are movies releasing on Diwali, Wow! I would love to watch those movies……kindly tell me the movies which are going to be released on “Diwali 2012”?

Thank you!!!!!!!!

Hey it’s really nice! And I feel happy for you, as you said there are many movies which are going to be released on Diwali this year and here are the list of movies which are going to be out for this Diwali……………..

The following are the Bollywood Diwali releases in the year 2012;

Sunny deol’s “Ghayal returns”
    Akshay’s “khiladi 786”
    Sharuk’s “yaash raj”

Enjoy watching these movies and I hope these movies will make this Diwali even brighter!!!!!!!!

I am a great fan of Bollywood movies. I am eagerly waiting for the latest Diwali release to make the best of my time by watching the new movies. I have come across the upcoming movies which are going to be released for Diwali.

Bollywood movie ‘Son of Sardaar’ will be released on “13th November 2012”. Son of Sardaar is an Upcoming Bollywood Romantic and Funny Hindi Film directed by Ashwni Dhir.

Cast

Ajay Devgn as Rajveer Singh
    Sonakshi Sinha as Jiya
    Sanjay Dutt as Ranvijay Singh
    Juhi Chawla as Parmeet Kaur
    Mukul Dev
    Vindu Dara Singh
    Salman Khan in a special appearance

Bollywood movie ‘London Ishq’ will be released on “13th November 2012”. A Yash Chopra Romance is an upcoming 2012 Bollywood romantic drama film directed by Yash Chopra.

Shahrukh Khan
    Katrina Kaif
    Anushka Sharma
    Archana Puran Singh
    Rishi Kapoor
    Neetu Singh

London Ishq.. I think it will be really a superb movie.

Yes Ashna,

Son Of Sardaar is a remake of Telugu movie Maryada Ramanna directed by S. S. Rajamouli. I’ve watched this movie in Telugu. Feel so excited to watch it in Hindi. The song ‘Po Po’ will reach the people of all class.

Excitedly waiting for it s release!!!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Bollywood Gossips
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh