+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Goa tour

Goa tour

Hi all,

I am planning my trip to goa in few weeks time so can anyone help me in what places should i visit in goa and where do i stay and which is the best place for shopping?

Hi Molly,

You have chosen such a wonderful spot for your getaway. As Goa is one of the Union Territories of India, it attracts most of the foreign tourists throughout the year. There are lots of sightseeing spots here. I would like to list the few among them here:

• Waterfalls – DudhSagar, Arvalam, Kuskem

• Beaches - Anjuana Beach, Calangute Beach, Dona Paula Beach, Majorda Beach and Colva Beach

• Sanctuaries – Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary, Bondla Wildlife Sanctuary, Mollem Wildlife Sanctuary, Cotigao Wildlife Sanctuary, Mahadeyi Wildlife Sanctuary, Netravali Wildlife Sanctuary, Mahaveer Wildlife Sanctuary

• Temples - Shri Shantadurga Temple, Nav Durga Temple, Shri Bhagwati Temple, Betal Temple, Shree Mahalaxmi Temple, Saptakoteshwar Temple, Hanuman Temple, Shree Kalikadevi, Dattatraya Temple, Sapteshwar Bhagwati Temple, Mahadev Bhumika,Shree Devi Shravani, Brahma Temple, Sal Shree Vittal Mandir, Rudreshwar Temple and MangeshTemple.

• If you love to see the 16th and 17th Century Churches, this list will be helpful to you - Se Cathedral, Basilica Of Bom Jesus Church of St Cajetan , Church of St Augustine Ruins , Convent and Church of St Francis Assisi , Chapel of St Sebastian, Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception and Rachol Seminary.

For Shopping - Anjuna Flea Market

As there are many hotels and resorts in Goa, you can pick the one according to your budget.

Hope, this list will help you enjoy your holiday!!!

Hi Molly,

Goa is best tourist place in india. people travel from far and wide to its place. There are lot of sightseeing spot here.

Beaches- Anjuana Beach, Calangute Beach ,Dona Paula Beach, Majorda Beach and Colva Beach.

For Market- Anjuna Flea Market . this market is very famous .

so this list will help you enjoy your holiday...

Smile Trip to Goa

[QUOTE=molly22;260889]Hi all,

I am planning my trip to goa in few weeks time so can anyone help me in what places should i visit in goa and where do i stay and which is the best place for shopping?[/QUOTE]

Hi.........
    Goa is really one of the best adventurous tourist attractions place, here in Goa you visit the best beaches, hotels and many more.Bamboo Huts, Avalon Inn, Villa Anjuna, Agonda Beach Huts, Taj Garden Retreat, Netravali are the some beautiful places in Goa.Goa is the place where you get more fun and enjoyment all the time.
    Last edited by annacool; 10-26-2012 at 03:35 PM.

Goa is notorious as “Pearl of the Orient” and a “Tourist Paradise”. It is known for its glorious scenic beauty and architectural majesties of temples, houses, churches, made Goa a preferred tourist place for ever. Lakshmi Shetty has already given more about tourist places in Goa. You will get lodging everywhere and you can choose according to your budget.
    If you planned for minimum budget, then you can approach some Tours & Travelers, they may offer you some holiday packages.
    If you want more information about best Travel arrangers I can help you by listing their name and address.
    Kindly post your needs along with your place of residence so that I can guide you with nearby Tour arrangers..
    Waiting for your reply.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Hotels in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh