+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: science

Question science

is the faraday law of physics and chemistry is same plz tell me...?????

Hi,
    Faraday's laws of electrolysis exist in chemistry & Faraday's law of induction/Faraday-Lenz Law exist in Physics...

Am sharing definitions For better understanding, kindly take a look!!

Chemistry:-
    Faraday's 1st Law of Electrolysis: - The mass of a substance distorted at an electrode during electrolysis is directly comparative to the quantity of electricity moved at that electrode. Quantity of electricity refers to the quantity of electrical charge, normally measured in coulomb.

Faraday's 2nd Law of Electrolysis: - For a given quantity of D.C electricity, the mass of an elemental material distorted at an electrode is directly proportional to the element's equivalent weight. The equivalent weight of a substance is its molar mass divided by an integer that depends on the reaction undergone by the material.

Physics:-
    Faraday's Law Of Induction: - It is a basic law of electromagnetism that predicts how a magnetic field will interact with an electric circuit to produce an electric current. It is the fundamental operating principle of transformers, inductors, motors & generators.

This differences genuinely proves that faraday law of physics and chemistry are not same....

For further queries, plz do ask me without hesitation!!

Hi Annaya,

You have taken lot of effect to explain the definitions of Faraday Law's in physics and chemistry, Thanks for sharing the information.

Thanks once again!

Question science...

actually i am the project on faradays law in chemistry
    but my teacher said that u can use the same project as physics project tooo
    so , ananaya plz send me the details for physics project on fraradays law... plzzzzzz

Well Ankuaj,
    Am sharing Faraday Flashlights project, it is bit simple, hope you can do it alone...

How Faraday Flashlights Work

Module :-
    Faraday flashlights seem like a knotty component, but they are fairly simple. Nevertheless, the value of these components will be able to make a difference in your contentment with the light.

The essential components of a Faraday flashlight consists:-

Coil - The dimension of the wire coil will decide how much power is generated on each pass of the magnet.

Capacitor - The capacitor stores the power that you generate while shaking the flashlight. Using superior quality and larger size of the capacitor will give best output.

Magnet - This will help to generate the power as it passes through the wire coil.
    The stronger the magnet, the additional power is generated with each shake.

Bulb - usually it should be an LED, coz this consumes less power and long durability and also tends to give superior brightness.

Switch and body - The chief deliberation here are the durability and waterproof of the flashlight. So it is mandatory to use only water resistant materials.

How To Use:-
    To exercise a typical Faraday flashlight, you first shake it for 30 to 60 seconds. This builds up energy in the capacitor.
    Now turn the flashlight on and use it like a representative flashlight until its lighting power is moderate.
    Then simply shake it up again and repeat the process as often as needed.

faradys law

m jast asking can i perform the faradays law of electroluysis in physics also...................

Hey Ankuj!!

Why don't you follow as Ananya said i think that is absolutely fine. Just consult once with your friends who knows more about and then take a call...

Question projectt......

m just asking that information is same of faraday's law in physics............?????????????????????????????????lttle bit confused.......???

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Education in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh