+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: need a Surrogate Mother

need a Surrogate Mother

Hi friends, i would like to have a child but due to some problem i have several miscarriages. now I am looking for a surrogate mother. age between 20 - 30 years, having at least one child. If any body wish to help me please contact with me .

My contact mail is : ahnika@india.com

Hey Suvra,

I dono how to console you but before I could suggest you something I would like to know that have you both under gone some treatment for your own pregnancy tests.. Miscarriages are common due to weakness of the body it happens with every women who is weak. Kindly tell me how long does your married life is ? I mean the years, Please dont feel bad that I am asking you such question but surely I can do something kindly reply....

Hi dakshayaeni

I am married for 9 years and 7 year long we are trying. I have 4 missed abortion. ( it is very rare type of miscarriage).We have made all probable tests but nothing is found. now i am 39. I think surrogacy will be helpful for me.Please help me to find a surrogate mother. We want a baby.

Surrogate Mother

If you are looking for a good, clean, hygienic, educated, good looking and smart surrogate mother who would give birth to a beautiful baby to complete your family, then please e-mail your details to surrogatemotherindia@ gmail.com

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Mom and Dad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh