+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: How to change DOB in birth certificate

How to change DOB in birth certificate

Hi all,
    Please help me……

I have a wrong date of birth in my birth certificate, my original DOB is 4/10/1991 instead of that they have marked it as 10/4/1993 and it’s really a serious problem for me, because of this I have submitted birth certificate with wrong birth date in my school, college etc. all these days I didn’t consider this as a serious problem, but now I came to know the importance of it.

I thought of travelling abroad for my higher studies, so I applied for my passport, but the authorities did not consider my application because of my age limit. It is serving to be a great hindrance for me to get my passport. Can you guys tell me the procedure to change DOB in the birth certificate?

waiting for your valuable reply!!!!!!!

I can understand how serious it is………………

The best solution which can be given to you is go to the nearest corporation office and tell them your problem then they will provide you an application form and you should fill those and along with that you have to provide the necessary documents like ID proof, address proof etc……then they will help you in changing the DOB through the concerned authorities and you will be getting the certificate with the original DOB with 15 days or a month.

yes i very much agree with Sanjana what she is suggested is right, go to your nearest corporation office and tell them your problem then they will provide you an application form fill the form and give it to them they will help you changing the DOB. even one of my friends was going through the same and we did the same thing to get her DOB changed. Tell me you locality in In India, i can help you with the corporation office near you.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in About Homeland
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh