+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Barley Benefits For Skin

Barley Benefits For Skin

These days my skin texture has changed to dull & blemished type, which is really weird for my personalitywhat measures should I take to obtain my skin shiny and soothe????
    Another thing, by word of mouth I heard that consuming barley could give healthy and shiny skin, is that an accurate claim??

Yeah, face is the most attractive part of the body, so obviously we should maintain it neat & tidy...

Well, what u heard is correct; Barley is awfully a source for skin tightening and elasticity, As Barley is an anti-aging property; it helps skin tone to lighten and make person look younger.

Barley Beauty tips:-
    >> Scrubbing with help of barley powder for 15-20 minutes will give optimal exfoliation.
    >> Take Grinded Barley Flour 2 teaspoon, lemon juice 1/2 teaspoon, Honey 1/4 teaspoon & Rose water 1/4 teaspoon; Prepare thick paste by mixing all these ingredients & Apply it over face for 15-20mnts, then scrub it softly and wash it with cold water.

It is a powerful antioxidant, lowers blood pressure,reduces risk of heart diseases and lowers cholesterol level.

Hello,

Everyone consider the face skin to be beautiful and attractive. We must take care of our skin by using tips. Barley is one of the best sources for skin.

Barley tightens the skin and enhances elasticity properties. The main advantage is it makes the skin to supple and well-toned and it really makes the person to look young and beautiful.

It also has the anti-aging properties that will help refresh the skin tone.

Barley is an extremely good source of skin tightening and elasticity enhancing properties. It has anti-aging properties that will help rejuvenate the skin tone.

Benefits of Barley for skin

Generally Barley is a good source of fiber which lower the blood pressure,reduce the risk of heart disease, and lower the cholesterol level.In addition to that barley gives some benefits to skin also. A few benefits of barley for skin are helping the skin to become more supple and well-toned and thus make the person look younger.
    Barley also has anti-aging properties that will help rejuvenate the skin tone.

Hi guys, I read everything that has been posted here about Barley and its benefits for Skin, now I would like to purchase it for consumption in my daily diet. So I would like to know about the shops that sell the Barley, I stay near indiaranagar banglore, so please help with the address of the shops.

Hi..

There are many supermarkets near indiaranagar, Bangalore, you will get in those shops. am sure you will find it in all the stores.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Food & Drinks
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh