+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: How To Change Attitude At Work

How To Change Attitude At Work

Hello All

I dono how to start this topic, I am a fresher to my job. I have joined 3 months back, my nature is i don't mingle with people usually I will concentrate on my work which is allotted to me that's it. many of my colleague backbite of me saying that I am a attitude girl and etc.. The main problem is I react soon for everything, if anyone speaks about me on my back if I come to about that I will go immediately and shout at them. Many people told me to act and behave maturely, i get angry for that also. I really don't know how to change my attitude at my office kindly gimme some suggestion please..

Hey Dear Friend..

Seems you are a reserved kind of attitude girl. No problem any ways you are new to carrier field so it will take some time to change yourself by seeing your colleagues and their way of working. I am not telling you to follow them but atleast which is good at them you can follow those things.

Think where you are wrong just Make necessary changes slightly.
    Focus on a positive mindset. Dont be still on college life come out of that.
    Ask to work with someone who inspires you. There is nothing wrong in this.
    Explain that you have identified some ways in which you would like to improve your productivity at work.
    Reassign tasks that you feel undermine your ability to have a positive attitude at work.

Hope these things will change your way of working completely in office.

Start making friends. Its good to have friends around you. You could randomly go upto someone and start talking about anything under the sun. Do not be a loner.

Hi swarnalata,

i hope that you already made some friends by now? if not no worries everyone goes through the same during their new job, just talk to your team member next to you have a usually conversation and slowly later on your friends circle will increase.

Hi,

Your attitude at work plays an important role in your productivity and job performance. just be a smiley face and a kool attitude person be friendly with everyone.

keep it cool

Keep it cool, focus on work, see what you can learn, after all you work for organization & being an employee you've to think about organization well being, take experience, understand the working, keep reputation, & one fine day become an Employer & then you wont allow your employees to ask this question LOL, in short try to be in shoe of others

Hi friend,

Forget all the past. Develop a spirit of optimism and have faith in something greater than yourself. Be honest to yourself as’ you become what you think’. Try to follow these tips to change your attitude and the image created by you on the minds of your colleagues…

Always be a loving person. Show your love and care towards everyone you meet.
    Forgive all who attempt to harm you.
    Always seek knowledge and truth.
    Look for ways to strengthen those who have less than you have.
    Be grateful for all that you have and never waste what you are given.

Hope, this could be helpful to you!!!

hi,..
    I have been good education tips in details more information about the task attract will me.

Hi All,

Dont show your attitude at your work place, be friendly with every one. be sportive and mischieveous so that every one will know who are you!! make nice atmosphere that will make you to work tension free!!

hi,..
    I have been good education tips in details more information about the task attract will me. and more useful in feature.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Jobs & Career
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh