+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Want to adopt a new born to 1 yr old baby girl

Lightbulb Want to adopt a new born to 1 yr old baby girl

We are married 4 years , no kids, looking forward to adopt new born to 1 yr old baby girl. If anybody knows please contact me on nvkanth@yahoo.co.in . Thank you guys in advance.

Hai,

I had shared a link regarding adopting a baby in the same forum today, i can share the same link with you again the link is given below.

Please visit:
    http://www.adoptionindia.nic.in/Andhra%20Pradesh.htm

I am very glad of you couples for your wise decision, because youíre adopting a baby girl. In our country many people are killing the baby once they are aware of the gender as girl. I consider them as heartless people. Usually the adoption process will take minimum of 6 months through adoption agencies.

You can adopt a child through agencies in Hyderabad because they are trustworthy. I ll list few agencies and you can go for one among them to adopt the little ones.

St. Theresa's Tender Loving Care Home
    St. Theresa Hospital
    Sanatha Nagar
    Hyderabad - 500018

St. Theresa Hospital Campus, Shantha Nagar,
    Erragadda, Hyderabad - 500018
    Andhra Pradesh, India
    Landmark : Near Rythu Bazar

Forerunner Global Outreach
    #10-2-276 1st Floor Shoban Village,
    Nehru Nagar,
    Street No. 5, East Maredpalli
    Nehru Nagar, Hyderabad - 500026

Guild of Service (Seva Samajam)
    561/3,
    Vijay Nagar Colony,
    Hyderabad: 500457

Indian Council of Social Welfare
    Inside Cancer Hospital
    Red Hills
    Hyderabad- 500004

Missions to the Nations
    D. No. 3-19-6,
    Plot no. 18,
    Kannyyakapu Nagar,
    Kakkinada: 533003

Question

Hai ,
    Thank you guys for the reply. As we have come to know one of our friend that these adoption agencies charge very high and they want all the property to keep on the baby name. is it true? any ways i will try to check with this agencies personally and lets see whats their requirements?

Hii nvkanth
    I think you got wrong information. Approach a well-recognized Government approved Adoption agencies. They will guide you in proper way..
    May I know your place of residence? So that I can guide you with some adoption agencies near your locality.

The Adoption agency will check your family background and your financial condition. They wonít ask you to register your property in the name of the kid.

Yaah, they may ask to put some amount on the name of the kid for his/her future safety. Thatís all they will ask for.
    You have to give some amount to the agency on adopting the child.

More Info please

Hi bkrag,

Would you know generally how much amount is needed or the process of depositing in the child's name.
    Is it to be given to the agency or an account has to be opened in the baby's name.

I would be grateful for any answers.

Hi Rayj,

I would like to know, whether you are asking how much, one should pay for adopting a child, or you want to sponsor a child??? Please be more specific. I cannot get what youíre trying to say. Because if you want to adopt a child through Government Authorized Adoption Agencies, no need to open an account on the babyís name and all. Please reply to all my queries to get appropriate information!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Infants & Baby Care
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh